6

Reaching home,

Yn finished taking a shower and was playing with her cute baby boy...

Granny looked at her granddaughter playing with her great grandson lovingly..

Granny: yn..

Yn: yes granny..

Granny: someone from Japan called me...

Yn looked at her grandmother...

Yn: why ?

Granny: but that person didn't spoke then rowoon started crying, so i cut the call...

Yn blink her eyes in confusion...

Yn: leave maybe a fake call...

Granny: hm so when you are going to get holidays ??

Yn: and why i need holidays, after 2 weeks summer vacation will start...

Granny: ofo you paboni, i was asking about that only, that when you will have your summer vacation...

Yn: oh then you should say it clearly na..

Granny: you understood it right??

Yn: hn...

Granny: then good, that's enough if you understand what i say...

Yn sign and felt her head spinning...

Granny: are you ok my child ??

Yn: granny please pass me my medicine...

Grandmother passed her medicine and after taking it, yn closed her eyes for few minutes then she got rid of her headache...

Granny: why don't you agree to get the operation of your this disease, when doctor clearly said that if you will get the operation done you will not face these things...

Yn: no granny rowoon is small , I'll get operation once he starts going to school. Because, after operation I'll be staying in hospital and you know rowoon can't sleep without me. Even he needs my breast milk for present...

Granny: but child rowoon will be off 2 years soon not now and if you remember you will do his admission in school when he will be of 4 years. So don't tell me you will bear this pain so long .

Yn: granny you know for getting something, we have to sacrifice too..

Granny: still yn it includes the matter of your health....

Yn: don't worry my medicine is going on, nothing will happen..

Granny: fine no one can win from you my queen...

Yn smiled..

Time skips,

Next day,

Yn sat inside the bus shike thinking about what she said to jungkook yesterday...