21

Time skips the next day,

At airport,

Yn , jimin with everyone came to pick u taeyceon, however rowoon stayed at home only. Because, jk send him to grandmother on the name of sending him to his friend whom he knows here and rowoon likes to play with him...

Jimin believed him because he didn't thought about thinking about these things again and again..

Max bow to his boss ..

Max: sir Mr taeyceon has arrived..

Jimin: hm we are here to welcome him only, come guys let's go..

Everyone nodded and went to him with flowers bouquet..

Taeyceon met them with a big smile on his face...

Taeyceon: finally I'm meeting you guys, I've heard so much about you all in America and I'm excited for this project..

Jimin: we also..

Taeyceon looked at yn, who looked very beautiful in that white frock and open hairs.

He blinked many times while staring at her face...

Jimin: she is my sister park yn, actually she has interest in business related things so she and my fiance both will join us in meeting and all you don't have any problem right ??

Taeyceon: i see miss yn it's my pleasure to meet such a pretty lady like you and of course I'll enjoy working with you ..

Taeyceon said and forward his hand for handshake but jk accepted it..

Jk: hlo Mr taeyceon myself Jeon jungkook nice to meet you...

Taeyceon: ahh yes yes i know you, mafia king from Korea right. It's my pleasure to meet you finally..

Jk nodded and shakes his hand with him..

Yn roll her eyes and step back...

Jimin: i think you might be tired so let's go home now, you should take rest then dinner. We will discuss about our project tomorrow..

Taeyceon: as you say...

He nodded...

They all come back to mansion...

Yn: where is rowoon??

Jk: he is still with my friend, I'll go to pick up him with this I'll also meet him...

Yn: can i join...

Jk: but...

Yn: please....

Jk looked at jimin...

Jimin: baby let him go alone, he is just going to pick up rowoon...

Yn: yes that's why I'm insisting to join him, i also want to go for picking up rowoon...

Jimin: but...

Yn: I'll give ur kuru's desire dairy...

Jimin: who is stopping you, you can go wherever you want, with whom you want my baby...

Yn smrik...

Yn: yess...

Jk looked at the duo of brother and sister which is very chaotic..

Jimin: just remember to give me dairy...

Yn: don't worry I'll get it for you...

Jimin: good and jungkook take care of her understand...