15

Landing on the surface of Japan, jk stepped out of his private jet with his son sleeping between his arms..

Tae: he was tired right ??

Jk: hmm he played very much Jin and rm hyung, afterwards you know he gets tired easily..

Tae: hm ..

Jk: any progress that what happened on that day...

Tae: no progress because no one knows what happened back, enuwoo was following you guys but he only saw many black cars coming behind your car. Afterwards, he didn't know what happened there but only heard of you getting in an accident and yn getting lost...

Jk clinched his fist...

Jk: this all is happening because of that bastard, if that day his jealousy didn't over take and he didn't attack us with that injection. Nothing would have happened, yn would have been still with me and we were married..

Jk got sad...

Tae put his hand around jk's shoulder...

Tae: don't worry we will find her and now rowoon also knows what happened that day. He is very intelligent and tries to understand the situation. He is a brilliant child and we know he knows that it was not your fault..

Jk nodded slowly...

Tae: let's go cars are here sent by jimin ...

Jk nodded...

Jimin, park jimin the mafia king of Japan and their families were friends. In childhood, he once visited him but after those holidays he never again went to japan. Because after, his elementary school he went abroad for further studies. Coming back , he met yn then he went military training then after coming back he everything and then story goes now..

Presently, main reason for them to visit here was they all were collaborating on a big project. For which, they were here in Japan for discussion. With jimin there were his other two hyungs min yoongi and jung hoseok..

Sitting in the car, they all left to the mansion of jimin....

After sometime, cars stopped in front of big entrance door mansion...

They four come out while jk was holding sleeping rowoon..

A guard bow to them...

Guard: hlo sir myself max I'm personal assistant to park jimin, sir has given me order to take care of you guys. For now, gentleman's please follow me as I'll take you all inside the living room where other masters are present...

Rm: hmm..

Following max, they all reached in a lavish living room. Where three persons were drinking tea...

Seeing other 4 guys arriving, they 3 stand up and greet them...

They all meet each other and then sat on the couch , while jk made rowoon lie carefully and put his head on his laps...

Suga: is he your child ??

Jk: yes hyung...

Hobi: hawww so cute he is, you never told us you already have a son...

Jk: well you guys never asked...

Jimin: where is his mother ??

Jk bite his lips before opening his mouth...

Jk: she left somewhere without telling us, we are searching for her...

Suga: means ???

Jk: I'll tell you clearly later for present let's discuss about the thing, for which we have arrived here...