23

Everyone looked at jk going from there in anger...

Hobi: is everything alright with him??

Jin: yes he left to check on the rowoon, you know he is very possessive over him that's why...

Hobi: ahh okok well, i would also be very possessive over a cute child like rowoon he is a cutie pie...

Everyone smiled and nodded in agreement..

Rm: just remember everyone, now our main focus is to pull taeyceon in our trap and then we will take information about his company and everything. So, that we can take control over his every property and bring them down ...

Everyone nodded..

Tae: ok I'm going to check on jk and rowoon now, see you guys later on dinner...

Everyone nodded and became busy with their work...

Meanwhile, yn came into the garden and sat on the chair which was under the tree..

She was feeling exhausted, somewhere her heart was telling her that there is something which she needs to know. But, she doesn't remember it, what could it be ??

She felt a presence besides her, looking at the person who was seating besides she smiled..

Yn: so you came here to meet me hmm..

Kuru: of course my best friend needs me to discuss her feelings and make it clear that she has feelings for the person whom she met few days ago...

Yn: no actually i feel like I've met him somewhere before, and the feeling which i get near him is something I can't express..

Kuru: aww my babe needs to be clear with her feelings right??

Yn: maybe yes ..

Kuru; ok so tell me how you feel bese him...

Yn: attached and like i want to run in his arms , then hugs him tightly and won't let him go. Same with rowoon, you know sometimes i feel like he is my own son. I never odd vibes near them, i feel like a family near them..

Kuru: oh...

Yn: hmm..

Kuru: don't worry with time everything will be clear with your emotions..

Yn nodded and hugs her...

Yn: between what's your scene going with my brother huh??

She asked teasingly...

Kuru blushed and hugs back her..

Kuru: he is really sweet and he asked my parents about marriage. They agreed and now he is planning to get married with me after we finish our mission..

Yn: aww so sweet..

Kuru: hehe you know i met hobi oppa's girlfriend and she is pregnant...

Yn: i know it...

Kuru: then why you didn't told me...

Yn: i thought you know, because hobi oppa himself told me this...

Kuru: no he didn't told me, don't worry I'll not leave him..

Yn laughed...

Yn: aww chingu don't worry, don't be mad at him. You know he might forgot I'm happiness...

Kuru: yes yes the happy happy person in our whole family..

Yn: right...

They giggled..