17

ALL: WHATTTTT BLACK PANTHER??

Max nodded slowly and bowed to them..

Max: I'm sorry sir but young madam told me not to tell you guys but as I'm loyal towards you, so i didn't hidden it..

Jimin: i know that that's why i told you to tell me. Gosh this girl never fails to gives me surprise, now why she wants to destroy them??

Max: sir from the information which we got, black panther is doing child trafficking with supply of deadly poisonous injection which are very harmful for everyone..

Jimin: i totally agree with yn's decision of destroying them but alone?? She should have told me atleast i would have planned it with her. But looks like she loves to disobey me...

Jk: jimin you should be careful, black panther is very dangerous. If yn wants to destroy them, I'll also hope in help you guys.

Rowoon looked at his father with smile that finally he is making steps close to his mother to get her back..

Rm: yes he is saying right, we all can do it with this our Empire will spread more..

Jimin: hmm you are right, let yn come we will discuss with her...

Everyone nodded and started eating their dinner while jungkook was feeding rowoon..

Suga looked at the little who was eating his dinner , which was given to him by his father...

Suga: he don't eat himself??

Suga asked while looking at the duo of father and son..

Jk: he does but i love to feeds him so whenever we est together, i feeds him..

Suga: oh nice...

He nodded and resumed feeding his son..

After dinner,

They all were seating in the living room , and busy in their work. While rowoon watched drama in tv with jimin...

Guard: young madam with miss min are here..

Jimin quickly set his hairs and set his clothes...

Jk lean to ask hobi ..

Jk: why he behaves so wierd whenever there is a mention of yn coming??

Hobi: no no it's not for yn, yn is his own sister and he only loves her as brother. But the person for whom, dress up like this her friend kuru, he tired to impress her but she don't even look at him..

Jk giggled after knowing why he behaves likes this..

Soon, those two ladies came inside ..

Jimin rushed to them and saw a bandage on kuru's arm...

Jimin: what happened and how this happened huh, if you both planned to destroy black panther you should have asked me. Look younger hurt, i can bear anything expect seeing you both in hurt..

He said while sharing kuru voilently..

Kuru: ouch jimin please stop it pains ..

Jimin: look now you are in pain and i hate seeing this...

He said and looked away from them ..

Yn sign .

Yn: we are fine and it's ok it's common to get hurt during missions understand?? Besides, yes we are planning to destroy them so??

Jimin: we are also here to help you guys they are also our rivals and we also want to destroy them. So, there is not any problem in sharing the same goal right??