16

They all saw yn in a towel while someone hid behind the door which jimin opened...

Jimin: babe what happened??

Yn: nothing just stays outside only, kuru is only in a towel like me so get lost from here...

Jimin: ahm towel??

He asked while licking his lips and a smrik on his face...

Yn throw a pillow on his face..

Yn: get lost i said...

Jimin: okok babe..

He tries to peak behind the door but ends up getting thrown out of the room..

Jimin: shit .

Suga hit his shoulder..

Suga: let's go back to the living room as we already found that there was nothing to be worried about...

Jimin: hmm..

They all came back only to see the rowoon who had woken up and was massaging his eyes with a cute pout on his face..

Hobi: he is so cute...

Hobi quickly picked up rowoon in his arms and kissed his cheeks..

Rowoon looked at his father...

Jk: they are your uncle's baby, so don't worry and get Frank with them...

Rowoon: otte..

Jimin,hobi: awww...

Jimin: hey little chingu...

Rowoon: appa who is this small men ??

Jimin chocked in the air..

Jimin: hey bro, I'm tall understand look at me I'm 5"11"..

Suga: 5"8"..

Jimin glared his hyung...

Rowoon giggled while putting his hand in front of the mouth...

Rowoon: Solly i was joking...

Jimin: it's ok you can joke with me as you are very cute...

Rowoon nodded with a big smile on his face...

His smile reflected yn's smile..

Hobi: isn't he somewhat similar with yn??

Jimin: you think ???

Hobi: hm..

Jimin: don't worry he is not, he is child of jungkook and yn never met him..

Jk stayed silent...

Rowoon looked at jungkook, he knows his mother's name was yn but now the girl whom they were mentioning is she his mother or someone else??

They all heard footsteps coming from upstairs...

Yn: oppa we are going to m-

Yn looked at the people's who were new then her eyes met jk's one. There was something dominating between them..

Yn blink her eyes then she looked at the baby who was looking at her from jhope's arm..

Yn: hey cutie..

Yn went to him and coupled his cheeks...

Yn: you are very cute whose baby you are ??

Rowoon: mumma??

Yn: sorry?? I'm not your mumma babyboy i never had any boyfriend how will I have a child ??

Rowoon pressed his lips together. Did she forgot him?? Her own son?? Who meant world to her...