Chapter Three: The Chase

September 15 2021

Life on Atlas was different then the marines. After going through extensive training and many more. Alex Ambrose joined Atlas Corporation and is now part of Atlas Zero One. The team were at the facility getting their weapons as they were listening to an intel report.

Narrator: Just over twelve hours ago. An international technology summit in Lagos was attacked and the technologists in the summit were taken hostage. We believe this to be the work of the KVA. The same organisation responsible for multiple attacks for the last three years. However The location and true identity of its leader, code-named Hades remains unknown. Your mission is to save the technologists trapped in the office building.

The team had their weapons ready as they were talking to each other.

Jack: The hostages are at the conference room.

Benjamin: We have to rely on stealth. Assault is too dangerous.

Michael: We should use the mag gloves to climb on the office building.

Chris: Once we make it on the top floor. We'll use a Harmonic Pulse Device to track the hostiles in the room.

Anne: Then we'll use the mute charge to take down the KVA soliders and rescue the hostages.

Alex reloaded his pistol and put it in his holster as he was working on the fly drone to make sure its operational and ready for deployment.

The drone was operational as it began flying around and the team were looking at the drone.

The drone landed on Alex's hand as the team were ready and exited the facility. They got inside the helicopter and the chopper began taking off as it began flying towards Lagos.

Three hours later

The team were at Lagos as they were on the rooftop and saw the office building. Alex activated the fly drone and the drone began flying towards the office building.

The team were looking at the drone live feed as the fly drone made it to the building and began flying towards the conference room.