Chapter Eight: Colossus

June 19 2025

The team made it to Colossus to find the Karma weapon however the KVA were already here and were also looking for the weapon. Its revealed that Karma is Rebecca Ketch, a former employee of Tacitus who recently resigned four months ago. The team made it to club solar to save Rebecca but the KVA were already there and took her away.

The team were at the nightclub as they were looking through surveillance cameras to locate Rebecca until they noticed something.

Anne: Those are KVA choppers.

Jack: More KVA soldiers are surrounding the entire city.

Chris: Those KVA soldiers are stealing weapons from the armoury.

The team continued looking through the cameras until they were shut down as the team knew what happened.

Benjamin: Dammit. They're jamming the signal.

Michael: They were last spotted moving through the mall before they jammed the signal.

The team heard a sound as they looked at the dance floor and saw one KVA soldier was alive as he was trying to crawl away before Alex walked towards him and looked at him.

Alex: Where's Rebecca Ketch?

KVA soldier: I'm not telling you anything!

Alex shot the soldier in the leg as he was screaming in pain as Ambrose continued speaking to him.

Alex: I'll let you live if you tell us where Rebecca is?

KVA soldier: Okay! They're heading to the evac bay. There's a chopper waiting for them. . . I told you everything. Your gonna let me live, right?

Alex: Wrong.

Ambrose shot the hostile in the head as the team knew where Rebecca was at and left the nightclub to head to the atrium to save Rebecca.

The team continued moving until multiple explosions were seen as everyone took cover and looked around.

The team made it to the mall as another explosion happened and the team made it to the mall as KVA soldiers began shooting at them and the team took cover and began firing at the hostiles.

Chris stabbed one hostile in the chest with a combat knife as he used the double barrel shotgun and shot one hostile in the head. He took down the third hostile by hitting a angle slam and shot the enemy in the face.

Anne hit a hurricarana on one hostile and shot him in the face with a shotgun as she hit a arm drag on one hostile and shot him in the face. She took down the third hostile by hitting a spinning heel kick and shooting the enemy in the face.

Michael hit a German suplex on one hostile and shot the enemy in the face with a AR 15 rifle and stabbed another hostile with a butterfly knife in the throat and took out the third hostile by shooting him in the leg before hitting a curb stomp.

Jack hit a inverted DDT on one hostile and shot the enemy in the face with a SCAR H assault rifle as he shot another hostile in the chest multiple times before hitting a super kick and took down the third hostile by hitting a arm drag and shot the enemy in the head.

Benjamin hit a roundhouse kick one hostile and shot the enemy in the face with a assault rifle with a scope as he hit the other hostile by hitting a hip toss and shot the enemy in the head. He took out the third hostile by hitting a leg sweep and shot the enemy in the head.

Alex stabbed one hostile in the head with a combat knife and took out the other hostile by hitting a spinning roundhouse kick and shot him in the head with a assault rifle. He took out the other hostile by hitting a jump kick and shot the enemy in the head.