Chapter Seven: Karma

June 18 2025

The team made it back to the Atlas Headquarters as they were looking for more information on Karma along with the celerium device. Right now, Alex was walking through the hallway as Mia was speaking to him.

Mia: Is your arm causing you any trouble?

Alex shook his head as he continued walking until Mia grabbed his hand as he looked at her and she began talking to him.

Mia: You know, your not alone. All of us are here for you. We're always here for you Alex.

Mia touched his cheek as Alex was looking at her until they heard a voice as they looked in front of them and saw Saul walking towards them as he spoke to them.

Saul: She's right Alex, your not alone. We're your family and we are here for you till the end.

Mia smiled at him as Alex nodded and Saul touched his shoulder and spoke to him.

Saul: I'm proud of you, son.

Alex looked at him as he had a small smile on his face. Saul hugged Alex as he hugged him back and Mia smiled at them.

Saul: Alright kiddo. Let's get back to work.

Alex nodded as he was gonna follow Saul until Mia said something to him.

Mia: Remember Alex, If there's bothering you. Let me know, I'm at the lab.

Alex nodded as Mia smiled at him and hugged him as he looked at her and hugged her back. Eventually Mia walked away as Alex was following Saul towards the planning room.

Alex and Saul opened the door as they saw the others and began speaking to them.

Michael: Hey Alex, how's your arm?

Alex showed them the arm as it was working fine and the group continued speaking to him.

Benjamin: Good to hear bro. Now back to what we were doing.

Jack: Karma. I wonder what that weapon is.

Anne: That scientist did told us that Karma is a key to stopping the celerium device.

Chris: But the one question remains. Where is it?

The team began walking towards the computer and began analysing all the evidence they collected back at the facility until they noticed one of the crates had a symbol on it.

Michael: Wait. Cross reference image with active corporate logos.

Computer: No matches.

Benjamin: Wait, I think I seen that logo. It's Colossus.

Alex was looking at the logo as the team continued talking about colossus.

Jack: Colossus is a floating city located in Cayman Islands.