Chapter Six: Aftermath

Reporter: This just in. . . What you are looking at is a very disturbing live footage-

The KVA targeted multiple nuclear reactors around the world which caused cities to be in ruins and chaos was happening all over the world. Some cities around the world had to be shut down due to the radiation.

Another footage showed more nuclear reactors being destroyed. Suddenly a transmission showed up from the screens as it was Hades and began speaking as the video emitted static.

Hades: People of the world. You have hidden behind the protection of technology. Technology is a cancer, I am here to liberate you from this cancer. The world must be reset to its natural state. I am Hades and I am your savior.

The video continued to emit static until Hades said something before the transmission ended.

Hades: Today you are afraid. You are afraid because you have been woken from your sleep.

The transmission ended as time has went on, the world was in chaos due to the recent attacks. However Atlas was there to support them, protect them and provide them with what they need.

A transmission played as it was Saul and he began speaking.

Saul: There are some days we never forget. Moments burned into our memory. Where were you? The day everything changed? Four years ago, one man tried to destroy our way of life. One man tried to throw the world into darkness.

It felt like we could never find our way back. But we did. Together.

When you were vulnerable, we gave you our strength

When you were sick, we delivered you the cure.

When there was chaos, we brought you order.

Stability, safety, a chance to start again.

Who are we? We're the way forward.

Atlas has been supporting the world during these tough times and helping them find the light in this dark world. They also have been working hard to find and stop Hades.

Days turned to weeks, weeks turned into months and months turned into years until. . . . They found a lead.

June 17 2025 [Four years later]

In Antarctica, there was a facility as multiple trucks were driving towards the facility and KVA soldiers opened the gates to let the trucks enter the base. Someone was watching the facility using the binoculars as he was scanning the area.

Alex continued watching the facility as he was fixing his jacket until he heard someone speaking to him as he saw who it was