Chapter Four: Interactions

September 16 2021

After saving the technologists in Lagos. The team saved the last technologist in a high speed chase through the highway. It was revealed that the technologist that was kidnapped by the KVA was actually working for them for the last three years. The KVA technologist was helping them create advanced weapons and was working on a secret project with Hades. Atlas arrested the KVA technologist and are right now interrogating him for more information on Hades and his next move along with his current location.

Today was a free day, Saul told the team to rest up and will inform them if they got a lead on anything. Jack was walking through the streets as he was fixing his jacket and continued walking.

Jack Ryan made it to his house as He opened the door and saw someone walking towards him and smiled at him as She hugged him tightly as Jack hugged her back

It was Ashley Crawford, Ashley and Jack have been married for two years and their bond is unbreakable.

Ashley: Hey Honey!

Jack: Hey Love, How are you doing?

Ashley: I'm doing fine, What about you?

Jack: Glad to hear, I'm doing great as well.

Ashley: [Smiles] I'm happy to hear about that.

Jack: Same here, Hey do you want to go to the park together?

Ashley: Of course!

Both of them smiled at each other as they left their house and began making their way towards the park, Eventually they made it to the park as they sat down on the bench and spoke to each other while looking around.

Ashley: So how is work going for you?

Jack: It's going good, What about you?

Ashley: It's going great, But I missed you so much.

Jack: Even I miss you, Ashley. Whenever I'm with you, my love for you only grows with each passing day.

Ashley was blushing as she had a huge smile on her face and said something to Jack.