Chapter Five: Fission

September 18 2021

The team were at the Atlas base as they were getting their weapons ready. They received news that Hades along with the KVA are planning on triggering a meltdown at the nuclear fission reactor which is located in Seattle. The team needed to stop them or else things will get worse. The team got their weapons ready along with sonics and boost jumps.

The team left the base as they got inside the chopper as the chopper began flying away from the base and began flying towards Seattle.

Two hours later

The team were inside the chopper as they activated the holographic map and began looking at it while discussing their plan.

Michael: The KVA are trying to trigger a meltdown and we need to stop them.

Jack: We're moving through the south courtyard and push through north.

Chris: After that, we make our way towards the control building.

Anne: Knowing the KVA. They will do whatever they can to stop us from getting inside that building.

Benjamin: That's right. After we make it inside the building. We need to head to the control room and stop the meltdown.

The chopper doors were opened as they saw the battlefield along with more choppers flying towards the control building. Suddenly multiple KVA soldiers along with tanks began shooting at the choppers as everyone was holding on until one missile hit a chopper as it crashed.

 Suddenly multiple KVA soldiers along with tanks began shooting at the choppers as everyone was holding on until one missile hit a chopper as it crashed

They continued firing multiple missiles at the choppers as two choppers were destroyed. The team saw multiple KVA soldiers at the rooftop as they began firing at them.

The KVA soldiers continued firing at the choppers as the team managed to kill some of the KVA soldiers in the rooftop. The team saw more hostiles shooting at them as they continued firing at them until everything was clear. The chopper landed safely as the team were at the south courtyard and began moving forward.

The team continued moving through the courtyard as multiple hostiles began shooting at them as they took cover and began firing back at them.

Suddenly a missile hit a car as a huge explosion was seen. The team saw a tank as Chris began firing multiple grenades at the tank and a huge explosion was seen as the team continued moving forward.