Chapter Ten: The Hunt

June 23 2025

After four years of searching for Hades, the team found Hades right hand man. His name is Doctor Pierre Danois. Right now Pierre was at the interrogation room as he saw the team entering the room and spoke to him.

Michael: Last chance Pierre. Tell us, where Hades is at?

Pierre: You don't understand. If I tell you where he is, he'll kill me.

Anne: Pierre. Just tell us where he's hiding?

Benjamin: We're running out of time and who knows what Hades will do?

Jack: He'll destroy the world and kill everyone.

Chris: Unless you want us to stop him. Tell us where he's at?

Pierre was silent as the team were looking at him until he gave them a response.

Pierre: Hades is meeting some financial backers to help him in his operations.

Pierre gave the names of the financial backers as the team were listening to him until Alex said something to him.

Alex: When and where is the meeting happening?

Pierre was silent as he was nervous and worried. The team were looking at him until Danois sighed to himself and said to something to the team as they were listening to him.

Pierre: The meeting is at June 25, the location is at Santorini, Greece.

The team nodded and exited the interrogation room as they were getting ready for their next mission.

June 24 2025 [The Next Day]

There was a meeting happening in Atlas headquarters as the team along with Saul were at the meeting room with the general as he was speaking to them.

General: It's a single source. Has the intel been verified?

Saul: The intel is good. Hades is meeting with his financial backers in Santorini tomorrow at nine a.m.

General: Mr. Matthews. The protocols for mounting an assault on-

Saul: This man is responsible for fifty thousand deaths, General. We are going in.

General: Maybe the intel is wrong and-

Saul: We're not wasting any time. Atlas zero one. Are we operational?

The team said they were ready as Saul said something to the team.

Saul: Alright, meet me at the planning room and we can discuss more about this operation.

General: On whose authority?

Saul: On my authority!

Matthews immediately got up from his seat as he left the meeting room and the team was following him. They made it to the planning room as they began making a plan on taking down Hades.

June 25 2025 [Nine ten a.m]

The team were at Santorini, Greece as Alex and Benjamin were making their way towards a KVA safehouse. The plan goes like this:

Alex and Benjamin were looking for the KVA key man that will lead them to the safehouse.

Once Alex and Benjamin make it to the safehouse, they will takedown the guards and launch a spy drone to survey the Conference Centre.

Michael along with Anne, Jack and Chris will make it to the conference centre and take down any hostiles before heading to the conference room and kill Hades.

Alex and Benjamin found the key man and followed him towards the safehouse as they looked at the hideout. Ambrose was fixing his hair as he continued looking at the hideout.