Chapter 7: The team organization

Later that day, at Beacon, in the auditorium, the teams were being organized, Ozpin standing at a mic.

"Russel Thrush. Cardin Winchester. Dove Bronzewing. Sky Lark." Ozpin spoke as the four got up and screens showed their faces. "The four of you retrieved the black bishop pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team CRDL, led by... Cardin Winchester!"

Everyone in the audience gave a round of applause. Then, Jaune, Nora, Ren, and Pyrrha all stepped up next once Team CRDL stepped off the stage. 

"Jaune Arc. Lie Ren. Pyrrha Nikos. Nora Valkyrie. The four of you retrieved the white rook pieces." Ozpin stated. "From this day forward, you will work together as Team JNPR."

Everyone gave an audible applause, Nora giving Ren quite the tight hug.

"Led by... Jaune Arc!" Ozpin finished

Everyone was a bit stunned, But Jaune was the most shocked of all.

"Congratulations, young man." Ozpin stated

Pyrrha lightly tapped Jaune on the back.

Once Team JNPR had stepped off of the stage, everyone gave one final round of applause for the group. Then, Ozpin cleared his throat.

"Fred Jones, Norville Rogers, Daphne Blake, Velma Dinkley, you four are up next." Ozpin stated. "You four were some of the most surprising of the students that got in this year. You collected the black rook pieces. But form now on, while here, you will be known as Team FRBD."

The four were starting to eagerly wait for who would be announced as the leader.

"Led by.....Fred Jones." Ozpin finished

Everyone gave a big cheer as Team FRBD stepped off the stage.

"And finally: Blake Belladonna. Ruby Rose. Weiss Schnee. Yang Xiao Long." Ozpin starts as he motioned to the four as they stepped up. "You collected the White/Gold Knight pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team RWBY. Led by... Ruby Rose!"

Weiss looks to her right surprised, where Ruby is obviously in shock as Yang goes over to hug her sister.

"I'm so proud of you!" Yang comments

As everyone gave a cheer, Ozpin straightened up his glasses.

"This will be an....interesting year." Ozpin comments

Later, everyone was given their own dorm room for the night, and it seemed to have everything the introduction video they saw had said it would have.

"Rather spacious." Fred comments

"I'll certainly say." Velma comments

Daphne took a good look around the room. The beds weren't exactly even.

"Beds are too uneven for my taste." Daphne says, yawning. "But, I am way too tired from that whole initiation thing to worry about it right now."

"Yeah, like, let's hit the hay." Shaggy stated, yawning

Everyone nodded. When they all got to sleep, things seemed to be going well for them the first few hours of sleep. However, Shaggy would get woke up in the middle of the night by hearing a noise outside.

"What the??" Shaggy comments, looking around

Fred, Velma, and Daphne were still asleep on their beds. So, he got up and looked out the window of their dorm room, it had a view right out to the courtyard.

"What the heck is going on down in the courtyard?" Shaggy muttered, rubbing his eyes

He could clearly see something was moving around down there, something human-like in shape. So, he got up and grabbed his flashlight, making sure it had it's battery charged, nodding when it made a sign it's battery was at full charge.