Chapter 12: Aftermath

The next day, a sort of whole school thing was being held in the auditorium. Ozpin stepping up to the mic.

"There are some recent events I would like to bring to everybody's attention." Ozpin said. "You may have heard some rumblings about a sort of....ghost going around Beacon the past couple of days."

Team FRBD looked at each other.

"Rest assured, it has been dealt with. And as a matter of fact, it was not even a real ghost." Ozpin said. "It was just a rouge member of my school's faculty trying to search for something that was not even theirs to deal with to begin with."

Everyone in the auditorium looked at each other.

"We have a certain team to thank for his apprehension." Ozpin said. "Team FRBD, step forward."

"That's our cue." Fred says

As they walked forward.

"You too, Scooby." Ozpin said, well aware Scooby was also in the audience

Scooby looked around before hopping onto stage.

"Seriously, it is with my gratitude that I thank you on behalf of the Beacon faculty for catching Kuro." Ozpin stated to the team. "If anyone has any questions for them, now would be the proper time to ask."

"I have one!" Ruby comments, raising her hand. "What was their method of figuring it out?"

"Well, actually, it was a combination of several things." Fred says. "It was a mixture of Velma's brains..."

"Daphne's resourcefulness and quick thinking...." Velma comments

"Fred's leadership..." Daphne adds

"And the most important ingredient of all.." Shaggy comments. "Our teamwork compatibility."

That day, the school was given the next couple of days off for various reasons. And the gang were walking through the streets of Vale. In their more casual clothes and not their school uniforms.

"Guys, that was AMAZING!" Daphne comments

"Yeah, we really do work excellently together if I do say so myself." Velma comments

"So, like, now what?" Shaggy asks. "Now that the mystery's over."

Everyone was silent. The first one to say something was Fred.

"I'm not sure." Fred responds. "Guess we could just go and get things we need before heading somewhere to pass out for the night today."

"Right." Shaggy comments

They all went different directions. But, that wouldn't be it. Velma ran back to where they just were and shouts, "Hey!"

Everyone looked back before running back over.

"So, solving the mystery was actually a little fun. Which is why I just remembered something." Velma says

"And what'd that be?" Daphne asks

"You see, I recently heard that there's been some weird happenings at the local museum." Velma says. "Anyone down for checking it out?"

"Oh definitely." Daphne comments

"Count me in." Fred says

"Like, I would so be down for hittin a museum with you all." Shaggy comments. "How about you, Scoob?"

"RNo way." Scooby responds

Shaggy then thought, having an idea.

"Would you do it for a...." Shaggy starts, pulling out another Scooby Snack. "...Scooby Snack?"