chapter 3

step three: target study.

Doyoung never doubts his charm. Although he kind of lose hope after the months of trying to get close to Taeil and none of its working. He knows it wouldn't be easy but he never expected it to be hard. For the whole month, Taeil was keeping himself away from the line he created between them. Doyoung totally understands him because well – Doyoung is his ex-boyfriend's friend.

When Doyoung was on the verge of giving up, Taeil come and throw himself at Doyoung. Never in Doyoung's mind did he ever imagine Taeil will call him so easily, so fast. That was Doyoung's last hope of getting close to Taeil. He didn't even think much of it. Who would expect Taeil to call him? Not Doyoung.

That night, Doyoung was so tired but he drives himself to Taeil's café because he promised to see Taeil there. The cafe was empty and Taeil was the only one left in the café, he was waiting prettily for Doyoung. With a warm smile on his face – all Doyoung tiredness as if being lifted off his shoulder.

Doyoung was doing the talking because he has a lot to share. Taeil listen attentively as he throws out the question here and there making Doyoung even more excited to overshare gossip he got on the set.

Taeil went home feeling a little bit closer to Doyoung and another paper bag, another gift from Doyoung. Taeil couldn't even say no because Doyoung said he was serious about being friends with Taeil and this is the only things he can think of to thanks him for wanting, allowing Doyoung to be his friend.

It was actually nice talking to Taeil. Doyoung had to admit that.

A week passed by so fast because Doyoung had more to fit in a day than usual. Before work, after work, and during his free time – he had fit everything Taeil related. Learning more about Taeil makes Doyoung even more excited for every day to come.

Doyoung was sitting in the makeup room while holding his phone, he was texting Taeil. Taeyong was getting his makeup done – the makeup room was small barely anyone want to be there if not they are doing their make up. Doyoung was there because he need time alone.

"Can I get the key?" Doyoung asked. Being careful with his words.

Taeyong's lazy eyes lit up when he heard the question. He pretended to be professional since there is someone else in the room with them right now. "Okay," He said as the makeup artist finish her work.

"Tell me the progress!" Taeyong turned around to see Doyoung. The younger idol put down his phone as he gave a gummy smile to his friend.

"It's progressing."

The key is a key to a house four of them bought for the games. Even though anyone can find the idol address on the internet, it's safer to have a place for a games. It's easier to meet up and no fans know about the place because it was hours away from the city. The player and the target identity are safe!

"What do I expect? I should have not listened to Johnny." Taeyong sighed. Putting the blame on Johnny instead when he was the one insisting it was Taeil in the first place. "What happens to them?" Taeyong added.

All of them was curious about what exactly happen to Johnny and Taeil's relationship. Johnny was so serious about Taeil; it was their first time seeing Johnny ready to give up so many things for a relationship. He even introduced Taeil to everyone. By everyone – his family, the members, the company, and all the staff working for them.

Out of nowhere, the break up happens. Johnny started bad-mouthing Taeil. He doesn't talk about Taeil anymore but few days after the breakup it was hell not only for Johnny but for all of them. Johnny was the friendliest guy everyone can wish for but seeing Johnny grumpy and angry is something that they wish will never come to light again.