Chapter 1: The war will never be forgotten

Another city scattered in pieces, with debris blocking every street. Tunnels and pipes came out from the ground, scattering land with massive cracks. The flooding sewage reflected the the flames, burning towers into ashes. Frightened people escaped in all directions, uncertain whether their can keep their lives. Mighty robotic figures flied across, leaving the area painand mess. Megaman rushed through the gaps, merely escaped the endless falling buildings. As he approached those figure, more robotic destroyers surrounded him more tightly each second, despite he shot down several, he could not escape, feelling the pressure and heat becoming too intense to survive, even for a robot....

"Ahh!!!" Rock shot up from bed, with horror on his face. Panting still, he looked through window,  the sun had risen with bird chirping and flowers blooming, no war under the blue bright sky. It was a dream, thankfully, he thought. 

"Mmm...Bad dream again, Rock?" A voice of a female child came to his ears. Yes, his sister Roll, was awakened by his frightened shout. She gradually open her sleepy eyes, sat up fromher own bed. "What's that about?"

"Errr....not that again..."

"Dear, I have dreamt that too again! Not for such long!"

They knew what they were dreaming about. It was the final battle they have fought nine months ago, but they were still haunted by it every night. For Roll, she remembered that she headed to assist Rock  to fight, but was also surrounded violently, until she was pushed next to her brother, allowing them to release all their power together to make their way out, which accidently destroyed the headquarters of their enemies, the evil powerful Gallollini and Wanyan'gou Corporation, which eagered to have full control of the world's resources and turn every person into their mindless slaves. The arrest and executions of those top criminals, however, was done by their allies Zapatista Rangers which followed them: the super robot twin ran out of power and fainted on the ground, before they were found by supporting officers, and it took weeks for their creator, doctor Thomas Light, to fully repair and reactivate them. The long war came to an end, and world returned to peace. But the robot twins, worn out in the war, still could not get rid of their nightmare.

"I don't want to be Megaman anymore, I just want to be with you in peace, Roll. I've had enough of the battles." said Rock.

"Me too, let us tell dad to uninstall our battling equipments and let us always be together, otherwise we would be in more trouble. " Roll agreed as both of them got off their bed.

"Don't leave me alone Rock, never, my dear bro." Roll looked at this bro with tears in her eyes.

"I won't, as we will never separate again, sis." Rock hugged Roll with tears drop from his eyes, giving Roll, whose head leaned on his shoulder, a warm comfort."I am not Megaman anymore from today, just your dear bro." Sweet smile appeared on Roll's face.

"Hey kids, some important guests have come! Come out and they wanna have breakie with ya!" The voice of Dr.Light has called them, and they got dressed up and opened their room foor.