Chapter 3: Breakfast Shock

" Due to your strong combatting abilities, we would like to invite you twin to lead the international peace brigade in the now world, saving people from future massive disasters and protect the world from being attacked by malicious robots. We hope you could accept such glorious mission, Megaman and Hypergal." Said general Lesage.

"Sorry we would like..." Rock was interrupted by general Ding. "Or you could rejoin and lead the Secret Liberal Association to discover and eliminate potential threats to public safety if you don't wanna be exposed in public as you would be top secret intelligence agents for the public. The new administration council needs your power."

Zeider said: "Would you like to accept any offer by administration council for continuing fighting for justice in future, as you used to be, against any evil? Honorable Thomas, would you like to convince them to continue the struggle?"

Fear occurred in all three Lights' mind. If their accept any of offer, the twins would be in despair even by a small single fight. However, as they were all good comrades in the war and Thomas Light himself is the top advisory for the council, which they now live on, it would be embarrassment and possible uncertainty if they declined.

For Thomas, he was a father more than a scientist, even they were his creations not biological children. He could not betray and harm them whatever happens. He decided to let Rock say out what they wanted.

"Sorry, they are my son and daughter, and I want to respect their opinion." Said Thomas.

"Megaman, Hypergal, would..."

Angry Rock stood up in a sudden with his right fist heavily hit the table, which creates the loud noise shocking all guests. "We are not Megaman and Hypergal anymore!"

"Yeah! We are just Rock and Roll from now on, we will not go fighting any more whatever!" Furious Roll followed her brother but using but fists. Both their shout were loud and firm, and their were now unwilling to give in.

The table was in dead silence as most of the guests could not believe their ears. They were not the twins they knew before! Why such kind of friendly twins who would do anything for justice would be have such u-turn in personality?

The pause seemed to be long before doctor Huxley broke the silence in disbelief: "Why...why...you changed...a lot? You used to be as nice as possible...."

"We want to just be little kid robots enjoying the childhood what we are supposed to have, but no more fights for us, just that simple!"

The generals said regretly:" Well, it would be great shame to the world that your is wasted and the world and the people would lost their top protection from danger and injustice, which would make them very sad as their would be more hopeless to these hazards..."

"Don't force them to sacrifice themselves for you and stop these Humphrey Appleby's nonsence!" A large slam of the gate attracted everyone's attention, As a teenage blonde hair girl with black ushanka on head and long coat rushed into Light's house, holding a red-hair humanoid female robot with only upper torso, head and arms, wearing black tight suit and have her arms crossed, upset.

"Kalinka? Natshenka?" LaLinde, Thomas and Domontovich responded.

"Hey lass, you are not supposed to..." the half-body robot complained.

"Shaddap, Natshenka, not now!" Kalinka forced the robot in her hands to shut up before she put her down on a chair and sat up on the table, giving confidence to twins through her eyes. "No one should stop them to enjoy the peace lives they missed in these years. Say out all why you wanna stop fighting to shut their nonsence, mates!"