Chapter 5:Next home, Inverness

"So, Dr. Light, what is your planning in these days? As your kids have gave up fighting and you have been in your sixties, maybe a bloody years long vacation with kids in Hawaii or Australia?" Colonel Halide Ertegun asked him as she was sharing her homemade Knafeh she brought, a traditional middle east desert, with other guests. "Would you like to have some, little heroes?"

"Thanks aunty Ertegun!" The twins accepted and gobbled up the offered desert, as this desert contained large amount of sugar, and could provide the twins extra energy. As they have already been installed tasting and smelling units in their tongues and noses, they not only powered up a bit, but also satisfied with the taste. "Could we have more, aunty Ertegun?"

"Hoho, well, sorry I don't have any more, but I will send the recipe on e-mail this afternoon." Ertegun replied.

"Thank you for your concern, madam. Yeah, I am in my sixties and I could not enjoy delicious deserts including Knafeh like my kids now, but I have gone for check-up last week, which turned out my body conditions are surprisingly good, and my IQ have not been faded, thus I still could do lots of other researches. While I will spend more time with Rock and Roll these days, I still plan to do more. Apart from the growable bio-metal project I have been cooperated on with doctor Shelly Singh, I am going to accept the council's proposal for revive the polluted area by finding new chemical or biological approaches, along with the efficiency improvement project for industrial production with lower waste in energy and pollition. I just wonder where to move for further researches. Yes, I am stepped on many categories of technology, but I used to concentrate on mechanical designs and robotics. While I still need the equipment for those, My cash flow would be tight if I have to buy other necessary equipments by myself. Also, while Australian universities and councils has promised support and there were many demand on these fields, Australia is too hot and dry for my kids to live well, especially they are robots. I don't want to stay in London cos there were too much gangs and drug addicts that would be dangerous for them to live their expected peaceful lives."

"Hey, Thomas, Kalinka and I accepted an offer from a research university from Glasgow, where we got full financial subsidies for our furzer research. You can accept that offer from them." Dovontovich said.

"Well, and do you know where we settled in for the offer? Inverness! A beautiful quiet little city surrounded by the majestic Highland Ranges and between misty lochs and firths, with high security level and a dedicated fully equipped research institute. People there are very nice and never disturb others.  There are the demand and resources for your projects, and no extremely hot days in the northern land. Overall, I think you and the twins would live and work very well there." Kalinka explained where they live to Light."

"So, cool, quiet, nice people...Is there many trees and and other plants?" Twins asked.

"Yes, with many wildlife. Amazing beauty there, speechless. Not to mention the maginficent trip route by car nearby, most beautiful trip in the world." Kalinka added.

"Whoa! Really?"

"Yup, I promise!"

The twins look at each other. "Yeah, that's place we want!"

"Phew! Oh thank god, Kalinka didn't mension that full name, Pilot Extremely Nicely In Scotland, like she done in a bar days ago, otherwise that would be awkward." Natshenka told herself in heart, as that incident led the bar into chaos in the rest of night.

The twins looked at their dad. "Could we move to there?"

Thomas carefully considered such idea, realizing that Kalinka's description was right and Inverness was perfect for them for the rest of their lives.

"Yes. I accept the offer and kids, we are going to move to there."

"Whoo-hoo!" The twins and Kalinka cheered together. "Wanna play soccer together again in Inverness, Kalinka?" Rock invited.

"Sure, you top shooter! I feel a bit lonely there, so it is great to have you guys be here in the quiet town, and I miss those days when we played together!"

"And that's the deal!"

"I promise!" Rock and Kalinka laughed together while shaking their hands.