IMAGINES- Harry Potter

You forced to keep your eyes open during Prof. Snape's Potions class. The teacher's low monotone voice seemed nothing but a broken record player that you couldn't help getting bored listening to it.

Laying your right cheek on your arms, you spotted Harry Potter already snoozing. You smiled to yourself. Harry looked kind of cute sleeping.

Suddenly, Snape comes around and slams a heavy textbook next to Harry's head. Harry jumped awake, looking confused and dazed. Everyone, including you, laughed. Snape then turned to you, and quickly straightened yourself in your seat.

After that, Snape continued the lesson.

After class, you rushed to catch up with Harry. "Harry!" you called. He turned around and spotted you.

"Oh, hi Y/N." he said, stopping so you catch up. "Do you need something?" You shook your head and giggled, remembering the incident in class. Harry got the message and laughed, too.

"Hey, you almost fell asleep, too. You had your head down." Harry mentioned. You shrugged. "Maybe Prof. Snape has a soft for women." you said. Harry rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, I'm just glad that was the last time I'll take that class for the year." Harry sounded satisfied. But of course, that meant you and him wouldn't see each other until the next school year.

Harry must've noticed your awkwardness. "What's wrong, Y/N? Aren't you glad that summer is almost here?" You tried to put a smile on your face.

"Of course, I am. It's just that I'll miss a few people."

"Like who?"

"Um...you know, Ron and Hermione, and..." you stopped, causing Harry have a confused look. "And?"

"And you, Harry."

Harry smiled. Then, he leaned forward and planted a kiss on your cheek. You blushed as he pulled away and winked.

"See you in a couple of months, Y/N."