Start

(y'all please give me ideas. please.)

Boombox woke up several days after he incident. He looked around in the white hospital room, he glanced at the several IV drips and blood bags attached to him. "B-Boombox..?"

Boombox turned to see Valk. "W-Who are you...? Where..am I?" Boombox was startled. He couldn't remember anything. "Who am..I...?" Valk sighed as he gently gave Boombox's hand a squeeze. "Im.. your friend. Valk." (fucking hell when I said valk it tried to auto correct me to balls.)

"Where am I?" Boombox was shaking from being so overwhelmed. "You," Valk gave him a weak smile. "..are Boombox. You suffered an accident so now you're at a hospital." Boombox looked confused, but didn't say anything from fear of being yelled at. "..do I have any family?"

"no you puta you're fatherless." (this is a joke he didn't say this)

"You have a dad, his name is Banhammer. You also have three other friends. Shuriken, Slingshot and Skateboard."

Boombox tried to get up from the hospital bed, but he stumbled slightly, making Valk panic and catch him. "Careful-!" 

"Sorry.."

Valk helped him back into bed.

"Is there any chance I can get to meet them again?"

"Of course, I can bring you to them when you get out of here."

PLEASE GIVE IDEAS PLEASE IM GONNA RUN OUT OF IDEAS AND WHEN I DO I LITERALLY WILL DISCONTINUE THIS BOOK AND IT'LL BE HARD TO.