Altered Truth V2

uh originally this chapter was called just "." but I renamed it so uh

enjoy
________________________________

Valk held out a hand to Boombox, as if asking for him to take his hand and trust him. Boombox extended a hand. He trusted Valk. After all, Valk once loved him dearly. Why would he lie?

Bang.

A bullet had been fired, narrowly missing Valk's head.

"Don't trust a word that weasel has to say." A familiar weary voice rang through the alley. Medkit. He looked like he had been running. Loose hair, unsteady breath and an ungodly amount of sweat. No shit he had been running.

Boombox withdrew his hand sharply. He grimaced since his arm was still raw from the amount of cuts he had.

"He..is lying." Medkit managed to say. Valk flinched, shooting an accusing look at Medkit.

"He made everyone delete all their hate comments and messages to you. He made them delete every trace of bullying you."

"You- I swear I'm not, Boombox! Please believe me..!" Valk begged, his voice shaking. He couldn't let go of Boombox so easily. He couldn't.

A conflicted look crossed the young Phighters face. He took a step towards Valk.

"I'm glad you trust me, Boombox. I-"

A tight slap was inflicted onto Valk's face. His hand instinctively flew to the slap mark, a look of hurt flashed across his face.

"That's for cheating on me." Boombox hissed, his voice low. He punched Valk in the stomach next.

"That's for bullying me."

Medkit watched the scene, impressed yet terrified.

Boombox kicked Valk in the shins, so hard that he fell to his knees, gasping for air from the punch earlier.

"And that's for lying to me. Good riddance."

Boombox walked towards Medkit, dusting his hands off.

"Were you worried about me?"

"Honestly? Yes I was."

A smile crept across his face. "Aw.."

Medkit couldn't help but feel uneasy by how Boombox was acting. It was almost psychotic. Medkit sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Did you really have to get your hands dirty just to get revenge on him?"

Boombox looked at Medkit with a blank expression on his face.

"Are you kidding?"

"I've been waiting for so long to do that to Valk."

"To beat him senseless and leave him beat up in an alley."

"To say all that to his face."

"Do you think I shouldn't have?"

Boombox stopped walking with Medkit. He just stared. Staring into Medkit's eyes. He was no longer the sweet annoying Boombox he once knew.

___________

sorry for the short chapter im literally in church right now😭