Let's Try This Again One More Time.

slight problem, the next few chapters supposed to be rewritten has already been covered in the previous chapters

and right after its the END of this book, which i wish not to end yet since i need to cover more lore and questions people have of this AU

for now, i'll be adding extra chapters for lore

also majority of yall dont want medbox so er
yeah okay
________________________________________________________________

Medkit silently walked home with Boombox, every now and then glancing at Boombox's bloodied fist. That was both interesting but terrifying to watch. As the two approached the house, Medkit stopped in front of Boombox.

"Boombox, about just now."

"Beating Valk up?"

"Mhm."

"Ah."

Boombox awkwardly stood there, staring at the pavement and fidgetting with his fingers. "Hey look there's a snail on the pavement."

"Don't change the subject, Boombox. What you did just now was wrong. You shouldn't beat people up no matter what they have done." Medkit folded his arms with a cross expression on his face.

"What about YOU and SUBSPACE. You did something worse to him than he did to you."

Boombox stared back at Medkit daringly, as if challenging him. A look of surprise made its way on his face as he let a smile creep across it. "Touché. But you beat him bloody." Medkit grabbed his keys as the two made their way to the house as he jiggled his keys into the lock.

Boombox trailed behind the taller phighter like a lost puppy, sighing at his mistake. "So let's try this. I'm going to give you flashcards of scenarios and you tell me how you cope." Medkit placed his keys on the shelf, making his way to his room as he gestured for Boombox to follow him so he could get his flashcards.

Medkit's room was no different from his office. Simple and pristine white. Boombox took a seat on his bed beside Medkit, watching him take the stack of flashcards.

"What do we do when people call us names."

Medkit asked in that typical preschool teacher voice, showing Boombox the first set of cards. It was of children being mean to another child. A crack of Boombox's fists could be heard as his lips parted to give a quiet answer. "Hit the-"

Boombox's speech got cut off as he flinched hard by the new cold sensation. Water. Medkit had sprayed him with a spray bottle like a cat. A small hiss of discomfort was heard from Boombox as he shifted away from the spray bottle uncomfortably.

"Next. What do we do when someone tells us they don't like us, do we tell them something mean in return?"

"Y-"

Another spray.

"Hey- what was that for..?"

A sigh escaped Medkit as he pinched his nosebridge, turning his eyes to look directly at Boombox.

"Let's try this again one more time."