Kitty Frenzy

screw what i said im writing one last chapter
(guys im about to cry my mom made me clean stuff up although i told her multiple times i fucking HATE germs)
________________________________________________________________

Slingshot's room was a mess. Claw marks torn across the wallpaper, potted plants broken with soil and grime decorating the room, the dying greenery wilting away every second it was without sunlight. Slingshot's beloved weapon slingshot had been snapped in half, it's blue glow fading. A crazed look crossed Slingshot's face as his chest heaved in and out fast.

Not good...

Not good..

Not good.

Not good.

This wasn't going to be easy to get out of. Slingshot's eyes darted back and forth, around the room to examine the mess. Not good... A sharp exhale escaped him as he grabbed a rag to clean the mess up. What was it about the damn phighter that aggravated him so much. His skills? His puppy-forgiving personality? Whatever it was, he didn't want to be very close to the phighter anymore.

Cleaning.

Cleaning.

Cleaning..

Cats were known to be clean, correct? 

So why...

Why was this phighter so unclean?

Why was his heart so unpure?

It didn't matter, his once pure heart was tainted with harm and cruel thoughts. As Slingshot cleaned up the soil and threw the broken pot pieces away, he sat down on his bed, sighing. His mind was a mess. It was like someone had grabbed a pencil and scribbled all over his thoughts. It was a mess. 

Why was he always so close to snapping at people now? His patience was short, he always had to hold himself back from yelling at everyone he interacted with. That wasn't very good. If Slingshot kept doing that, Boombox would remember soon enough.

Cleaning.

Cleaning.

Cleaning.

What did Boombox have that made him so quick to forgive. What always made him not want to reveal what he truly felt. Boombox was like a comedy mask. No one could tell what he was truly feeling. Unreadable. Distant. Blank.

He was never really present in conversations, a far away look in his eyes as he merely silently nodded in response, not listening to a single word being said. Slingshot dusted himself off, washing the rag and hanging it up before going to bed. He was tired. Tired of the bullshit. Tired of what he had to deal with. But it wasn't like he was the victim. He was the antagonist. The one who even caused all of this in the first place.

And for what? His greed for winning? Of course. A sore loser. Slingshot turned over, muttering a curse before falling asleep. Sleep well, Slingshot. You'll suffer more soon enough. It's what you deserve.
________________________________________________________________

heeeeeyyy uh

sorry i havent been writing

ill give yall the honest truth

im not like a PHIGHTING FAN

like sure i like phighting

but i dont know a lot about it cause i dont really play phighting or have a HUGE interest about it

like yes im interested in it but i dont knw like A LOT about it

which is a huge advantage to me every time i write because when i get my facts wrong i just want to absolutely eat a nuclear bomb (recall the time i accidentally wrote shuriken from lost temple)

and plus ive been dealing with some shit online that was actually the most stressed ive been in a while

might do a storytime in the future, might not

who cares, its in the past

but enjoy this chapter