Better V2

guys whos back

haha.

my sickness will not leave me alone it spiked it to 102.38 degrees farenheit/39.1 degrees celcius
________________________________________________________________

Crash.

The phighter had launched his alarm clock at his wall, sitting on the edge of his bed, elbows resting on his knees and face in his hands.

"For fuck's sake.." Boombox muttered before grabbing his pillow and letting out a yell into it. (i dont fucking know what possessed me but my brain wanted me to write "before violently humping it like that dog that humped my leg on saturday" i think its my sickness getting to me)

So he got ready. Not to phight that day, but to go to his dad's land. He craved affection. And so he made his way to Banlands.

"Welcome back, my little phighter." Banhammer tossed his banhammer carelessly to a side, scaring a couple of demons before running to Boombox, picking him up and swinging him around in a hug.

Until he brushed a spot on Boombox's wrist. A sharp wince escaped him as Banhammer stopped.

"Are you alright, my son?"

"I'm fine. I strained my wrist."

Banhammer put him down.

"Are you sure?"

Boombox sighed. 

"Yes, father." Boombox faked a smile. He had been practicing how to fake smiles at home now ever since he stopped going out. As long as he was smiling, everyone would be happy, right?

"..Don't lie to me. I can see blood on your sleeve."

Banhammer folds his arms. Shit.

"What is going on." Banhammer didn't sound too happy about being lied to.

Boombox kept quiet, paralysed with fear. His lips were almost as it sealed shut as he trembled. Banhammer saw his fear, sighing as he loosened up.

"Look, B-box. I know what's going on. And I'm sorry if I'm someone you can't open up to due to how strict I was in the past."

Boombox clenched his fists, trying not to tear up. But it was so goddamn fucking hard when he had been bottling up his emotions without a single cry session the entire week.

"..Okay dad." Boombox raised a hand to his eyes to wipe his tears, his voice visibly cracking.

"Run along now, young phighter. Seize the day while it's here."

Banhammer ruffled Boombox's hair as he waved goodbye to his son.