Chapter Two

I woke up and quietly walked into my sister's room. "Good morning, Lizzie. Did you sleep well?" I asked her. "Yes, I did. Thank you," She replied. I wasn't about to confess to my sister that I've been having dreams about the man who stole my heart years ago... Captain Jack Sparrow. She goes over to a drawer and pulls out the necklace she took from Will Turner years ago and puts it around her neck.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. "Paige! Elizabeth! Are you both all right? Are you both decent?" Came our father's voice. "Yes. Yes?" We answered. He entered and noticed that we still had our nightgowns on. "Still in bed at this hour? It's a beautiful day. I have gifts for the both of you," Father said. Two big boxes were presented to us. We opened them and inside were two beautiful dresses.

Mine was a pale pink with white. "They're beautiful, father!" I exclaimed. "Aren't they?" He said. "May I inquire as to the occasion?" Lizzie asked. "Does a father need an occasion to dote upon his two beautiful daughters?" Father asked. "Go on." We went behind the dressing screen to try on the dresses. "Actually, I had hoped you two might wear them for the ceremony today," he said. "Ceremony?" Elizabeth questioned.

"Captain Norrington's promotion ceremony," Father replied. "I knew it!" Lizzie said, knowing that there was a catch. "Commodore Norrington as he's about to become. A fine gentleman, don't you think? He fancies you, you know," Father said to Lizzie. "Lizzie can do way better than that man," I thought. Our dresses were tightened causing us to gasp. "Girls? How's it coming?" Father asked.

"It's difficult to say," Elizabeth replied. "I'm told it's the latest fashion in London," He said. "Well, women in London must've learned not to breathe!" I forced out. "My Lord, you have a visitor." After Lizzie and I finished getting dressed, we headed downstairs. When I looked up, I noticed Will Turner. "Paige! Elizabeth! You both look absolutely stunning," Father complimented us. "Will! It's great to see you!" I said as I gave him a hug.

"You as well, Paige," He said. "Will. It's so good to see you. I had a dream about you last night." Lizzie said as she approached him. "About me?" Will asked, stunned. "Is it entirely proper for you..." "About the day we met. Do you remember?" She said. "How can I forget, Miss Swann?" Will said. "Will, how many times must I ask you to call me, Elizabeth? You tell Paige by her first name," She said. "At least once more, Miss Swann. As always," He said. "Now, you see? At least the boy has a sense of propriety. Now, we really must be going. Come on," Father said. "Good day, Mr. Turner," Lizzie said. "Come along!" "Good day, Will," I said. He nodded. "Good day... Elizabeth." "Lizzie, when are you finally going to admit it to yourself that you love Will?" I asked. "Not the time, Paige," She whispered. I looked back at Will and thought, "These two are hopeless!"

Hello everyone. Here is the latest chapter of my book. This chapter is dedicated to Hermionejgranger14