Chapter Fourteen

"I couldn't resist, mate." Jack said to Barbossa. "Sorry!" "So what now, Jack Sparrow? Are we to be two immortals, locked in an epic battle until Judgment Day when the trumpets sound?" Hector asked. "Or you could surrender," I said. "Ahh! Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha." "I'm gonna teach you the meaning of pain!" "You like pain? Try wearing a corset," Lizzie said. "Lizzie!" I exclaimed as I ran to hug my sister.

"Paige! Are you all right? Are you hurt?" She asked, concerned. "I'm fine. I promise," I replied. "Whose side is Jack on?" She asked. "You mean at the moment?" Will asked. "It's obvious. He's on my side. Always has been, always will be. Whoever I side with, he sides with," I explained. "No fair!" I heard a crew member say. Then there was an explosion. All of the sudden, I heard a gunshot. "Ten years you carry that pistol, and now you waste your shot!" Barbossa said.

"He didn't waste it," Will said. Then I noticed that he had dropped the medallion into the chest with his blood on it. "I feel... cold." Hector said, before he died. I ran to Jack and tackled him. "Jack! Jack, darling!" I kissed him deeply. Then I slapped him. "Ow! Darling, what was that for?" He asked. "For scaring me! I thought I'd lost you," I said. He took me into arms and said, "That will never happen, darling."

I looked at Elizabeth and Will. I thought for a moment that they would embrace but they didn't. "These two are hopeless!" I thought. "We should return to the Daughtless," She said. He nodded, "Your fiance will be wanting to know you're safe." "If you were waiting for the opportune moment... that was it. Of course, I didn't wait for my opportune moment with Paige. I just took her in my arms and declared my love for her. Now if you'd be so kind, I'd be much obliged if you'd drop Paige and I off at my ship," Jack said.

Hello everyone. Here is the latest chapter of my book. This chapter is dedicated to Hermionejgranger14