Chapter Eight

My hands were tied behind my back and Elizabeth was about to walk the plank. "Go on, poppets. Walk the plank." "Barbossa, you lying bastard! You swore the girls would go free!" Will shouted. "Don't dare impugn me honour, boy! I agreed they'd go free. It was you who failed to specify when or where," Hector said. "Hector, don't do this to Paige! She's my wife and you love her like a daughter!" Jack shouted. Hector walked up to Jack.

He was whispering but I could hear what he was saying. "I don't intend to hurt Paige, Jack. So, you can relax," He said. "Though it does seem a shame to lose something so fine, don't it, lads?" Hector asked. "Aye," They replied. "So I'll be having those dresses back before you two go." "I always liked you," I heard Jack say to someone. Lizzie took her dress off and threw it at Barbossa. "Goes with your black heart! Don't you dare hurt my sister!" She snarled.

"Mm. They're still warm," He said. "That's just creepy," I thought. Then he threw the dresses at his crew. "Off you go!" "Come on!" "Too long!" A man complained. Then he stepped on the plank and Lizzie fell into the water. "Lizzie!" I screamed. Then Jack and I were shoved toward the plank. "I really rather hoped we were past all this," Jack said. "Jack. Jack! Didn't I promise you that I wouldn't harm your beloved Paige?"

"Also, did ya not notice? That be the same island we made you governor of on our last little trip," Barbossa said. "I did notice," He replied. "Perhaps you'll be able to conjure up another miraculous escape, but I doubt it. Off you go." "Last time you left me a pistol with one shot," Jack commented. "By the powers, you're right! Where be Jack's pistol? Bring it forward," He said. A man handed Barbossa the pistol. "Seeing as there's three of us, a gentleman... would give us three pistols."

"Jack!" I shouted. "It'll be one pistol, as before, and you can be the gentleman and shoot the lady, and stave to death yourself!" Hector said. I gave him a death glare and that kept him quiet. "Hold on tight to me, darling!" Jack shouted. "I have no intention of doing otherwise." I said as we headed for the island.

Hello everyone. Here is the latest chapter of my book. This chapter is dedicated to Hermionejgranger14