Chapter Ten

"Jack!" I shouted as I ran up to him. I tackled him in a hug and I kissed him. "If you think that I am ever, ever, going to leave you; you are mistaken. I will never leave you, ever. You are my home, Captain Jack Sparrow," I said. He smiled, "You are my home, darling." Out the corner of my eye, I saw a ship heading toward us. "There'll be no living with her after this," Jack muttered. "We've got to save Will!" Lizzie and I said.

"No! You're both safe now. We will return to Port Royal immediately, not go gallivanting after pirates!" Father said. "Father, I need to talk to you before we go any further," I said. "What is it, darling?" "Before you found me, I was part of Captain Jack Sparrow's crew. I'm also his wife. When we get back to Port Royal, I'm not staying." I explained as I held up my left hand to show him my wedding ring.

He looked shocked. "I know that this is a lot to take in. I'll give you some time. I just hope that this doesn't change how you feel about me. I also hope that you still see me as your daughter." Father immediately brought me into his arms in a hug. "Of course I do, darling. Of course I do! You're my daughter and you always will be," Father said. I could feel his tears on my shoulder. When we separated, he walked up to Jack and shook his hand.

"Take care of my daughter, won't you?" He asked. Jack nodded, "Of course, sir. She has been and always will be my number one priority." "Then we condemn him to death!" Lizzie shouted, referring to Will. "The boy's fate is regrettable... but then, so was his decision to engage in piracy," Father said. "To rescue Paige and I! To prevent anything from happening to us! Paige is Jack's wife! Do you really think that he was just doing to leave her to die?" Lizzie said.

"If I may be so bold as to interject my professional opinion, the Pearl was listing near to scuppers after the battle. It's very unlikely she'd be able to make good time. Think about it. The Black Pearl. The last real pirate threat in the Caribbean, mate. How can you pass that up?" He said. "By remembering that I serve others, Mr. Sparrow, not only myself," Norrington said. "Commodore, I beg you! Please do this! For me! As a wedding gift," Lizzie said.

"Elizabeth? Are you accepting the commodore's proposal?" Father asked, shocked. "I am," She replied. "A wedding! I love weddings! But nothing beats mine. Drinks all around!" Jack said. I stood there with a look of shock on my face. "Lizzie can't be serious, can she?" I thought, trying to wrap my head around this.

Hello everyone. Here is the latest chapter of my book. This chapter is dedicated to Hermionejgranger14