Chapter Eleven

"I know.  'Clap him in irons,' right?" Jack said. "James, please don't hurt him," I begged. "Mr. Sparrow... you will accompany these fine men to the helm and provide us with a bearing to Isla de Muerta. You'll then spend the rest of the voyage contemplating all possible meanings of the phase 'silent as the gave.' Do I make myself clear?" He said. "Inescapably clear," Jack replied. "I don't care for the situation. Any attempt to storm the caves could turn into an ambush," Norrington said.

"Not if you're the one doing the ambushing," I said. "Paige is right, you know. I go in and convince Barbossa to send his men out in their little boats. You and your men return to the Daughtless and blast the bejesus out of them with your little cannons. What do you have to lose?" He said. "Nothing I'd lament being rid of," James said. "I'm coming with you, Jack. I don't care if it's dangerous. I'm not leaving you to deal with Barbossa alone," I said. "Now, to be quite honest with you, there's still a slight risk to those abroad the Daughtless, which includes the future Mrs. Commodore," Jack explained.

Jack and I were rowing into the cave and I could see that he was staring at my wedding ring. "What is it, Jack?" I asked. "I just can't get over the fact that you're my wife. You married me... a pirate," He said. I nodded, "I did and I'd do it again. I love you, Jack Sparrow." He smiled, "I love you too, darling. I will also never get over the fact of how good that ring looks on your finger." We made it and I could see Will. We needed to act fast to save him.

Hello everyone. Here is the latest chapter of my book. This chapter is dedicated to Hermionejgranger14