Into the Inferno

Okay... game plan. Let's not just wander around here with our guards dropped. 

First things first, map out the house, look for pictures, windows, doors. 

Then food. 

Then snoop around, just a little, just to see what my kidnapper gets up to while I'm locked away in the closet. 

I slowly walked through the halls, seeing pictures I headed straight for them and examined them closely. 

All of them were group pictures, none of them with the same person more than twice. 

One of Kate and Scott teaching Steve to dance. 

One of me, Natasha, Wanda and Yelena taking a walk through Wanda's garden. 

One of Pietro, Bucky and Sam lifting weights to impress girls. 

One of me, Peter, and Kate playing minecraft. 

One of Thor, Loki, Tony, Laura and Clint in a meeting. 

One of Natasha and Carol arm wrestling. 

One of Wanda, Bruce, and Vision eating at pizza planet. 

Across the hall there were more pictures, all of me that had obviously been cut to exclude some else, most likely Kate. 

These were a bit creepier, taken at weird angles, in my house, at the library, places I definitely went to alone or exclusively with Kate. 

I think the worst ones are the ones where I'm looking right at the camera and smiling, like I know she's there, I know she's taking a picture of me, and I don't stop her because she's Kate's friend. Then again all the girls take pictures of me and the others, it's just sort of a thing we do to keep the memories we make close to our hearts. 

These just make it worse. 

The answer was at one point staring me right in the face and I stood there blissfully unaware of the fucking psychopath looking back at me. 

Once I had examined every picture on the wall I continued looking around. 

I can't poke around too much, she did say I could do anything I wanted but I don't think that extends to going through her entire house. 

She didn't say any room was off-limits but then if I stumbled into her shrine or torture chamber I don't think she'd be very happy with me. 

Why do I care if she's happy with me? 

She kidnapped me, threw me in a closet and neglected me. 

No. No she put me in the closet to protect me.

She needed to show me how awful my life was. She did it for me. She did it for me. Not because she wanted to hurt me, she did it to keep me safe. 

She said she would never hurt me. 

She's never hurt me. 

I came up to the next door, gently turning the door knob so see if it was unlocked before I poked my head inside. I was immediately met with her clothes, a tiny closet. 

Probably the one she kept me in. 

I closed the door and continued my search of the top floor, no windows, really it was only the guest bedroom, the closet, the hallway, and the bathroom. 

As I wandered through it I quickly realized there were no stairs leading down to the first floor. No way to get food, or explore the rest. Maybe she wants me to find it on my own. 

She said she left food for me.

There's no kitchen up here so it has to be downstairs. 

I heard her cooking. I know there is a downstairs but where the hell is it. I need to map this out.