Good Luck Kiss

hogwarts au; hermione and draco are dating; draco is on the quidditch team; after the war

Hermione threw the sweatshirt on at the last minute. She knew people would stare, she just didn't realize how much.

She walked into the Great Hall, her head held high. She wasn't ashamed that she was dating Draco Malfoy, she just didn't like the attention. But then again, she is the one third of the golden trio, and the war heroine.

She stalked over to the Slytherin table, and sat down next to Draco. He smirked at her.

"Nice shirt."

Hermione smiled. "Thanks, Luna helped me make it."

"Green suits you." Pansy Parkinson said from across Hermione.

Hermione didn't ever expect to be on speaking terms with any of the Slytherins. But she also never expected she'd be dating the Slytherin Prince, neither.

"Thank you, Pansy. Red suits you as well."

Pansy rolled her eyes. She had a sweatshirt on just like Hermione's, except hers with Gryffindor red, and it read 'Weasley' on the back.

Harry, Ron, and Ginny had entered the Great Hall, and ran to the Slytherin table.

"Good morning!" Harry said, sitting next to Hermione.

Draco wrapped an arm around Hermione's waist, and pulled her close. "Morning, Potter. Good luck today."

Harry smiled. "You too."

Ron sat down next to Pansy, kissing her cheek. Pansy blushed heavily.

"Who do you think's going to win?" Ginny asked mischievously.

"Slytherin, obviously." Blaise Zabini replied.

"Whatever you say, zucchini." Ginny said with a grin.

Blaise rolled his eyes.

Harry looked down at his watch. "The game's going to start in twenty minutes. You guys want to head down the pitch to practice?"

"Yeah, let's go." Blaise said.

"I'll catch up with you guys, one sec." Draco said.

"Don't be too long, lover boy." Harry smirked.

The Gryffindors and Slytherins walked away. The only two left were Hermione and Draco.

"What did you need, Dray?" Hermione asked, turning to face him, and crossing her legs under her.

"I was going to ask for my good luck kiss."

"You just didn't want me to do it in front of everybody?"

"Yes, I'd prefer it that way."

Hermione leaned in, and kissed him hard. "Good luck, lover boy."

He smiled. "Come on, bookworm. Let's get you a good spot on the bleachers, so you can see when I kick Potter's arse."

Hermione hit him in the chest. "Draco!"

"Kidding." He kissed her forehead, and took her hand. "What? No book today?"

"It's the legendary Gryffindor versus Slytherin match. Besides, I risked more states by wearing a sweatshirt with you name and number on the back."

"Ah, yes, because the Malfoy name is a curse."

"It's not every day you see a mudblood wearing a Malfoy's name."

"Soon enough you'll be wearing that name somewhere else."