Chapter 20/2K special ✨️

Author:
Get I'm gonna make sure this is a long chapter this is the 2k special!!!

Thank u sooo much for this I love you guys a lot tysm!! Now let's get onto this chapter!
This might be a bit sad but ima going to add a surprise at the end!!

Marinette's pov: She pushed me to the wall she started her normal threats. I saw her green eyes filled with a Malicious sprit in them like a villain would. I saw she started to punch me tagting me with her words
I was trying not to cry I don't want to show them that they are hurting me. She just keep punching me till I fell to the ground and then she started to kick me. I started to scream for help but she covered my mouth so people didn't hear me she didn't want her reputation ruined ig. Or she just wanted to torchuer me without getting caught.

She started to kick harder and harder. I looked up to her face she had some blood on her then I felt something warm coming from my cheek.
I was bleeding...

She bent down to me siting on the ground up to the wall. I was holding my cheek with my hand.

"You know marinette it's not nice to try to get me in trouble you know. You are very pathetic marinette dupain-cheng"-lila said.

I just looked up at her she had a big grin on her face she just smiling and laughing.
She kicked me hard in the ribs I felt a Crack sound and I looked down to were she kicked me. I pretty sure she just broke one of my ribs. I screamed out in pure pain as she started to kick me more and I started to spit out blood it was very matilic.

I looked at her bronze brown hair and her face.
She was smiling. Her face was very evil looking my blood was everywhere...

I heard the door open lilas face was in shock.

I saw the girl it was my vision was blurry and hard to see but I saw and made out the details and saw it was Zoe and she ran over to me and cradled me in her arms.

She took a Picture to prove lila hurt me and rused me into the nurses office where she was in shock and then ammily sent an amabilce to take me to the hospital. I started to get really dizzy and the everything went black. What happened to me?!
I woke up into a dark room.
I saw Zoe
Holding my hand.
Her face was in shock from what had happened.

Zoe's pov: "Marinette your awake thank god" I started crying more and then I felt something on my cheek marinette was holding it. She started to wipe the tears off of my face she started to smile and then opened her mouth."Zoe pls don't cry I will be alr thank u for saving me"

Marinette's pov: I looked deep into her ocean blue eyes and then the doctor came in and said that we could go. I had broken a few ribs and gotten a consusion. Zoe took my hand and helped me up. I walked to the bathroom and went to change. When I was done I walked up to Zoe and she was waiting for me and then we were outside. It was sunset and we walked to a ice cream shop bc why not and then the ice cream guy gave us are ice cream. When we were done She held my hand again which made me have a slight blush across my face and then I looked into her eyes and she looked into mine and then... I walked closer to her face and then I kissed her on the lips. My face was very red from that. " I'm sorry Zoe I'm sorry if you didn't like that."
Zoe looked at me I saw her face was a smile and she kissed me. Infront of the sunset. "Zoe you have made me happy since the day I met you will you go on a date with me?"

Zoe's face was in a bigger smile.
Zoe's pov:"Yes marinette I will I have loved you since the day I met you I loved you for a while now I just didn't know how to ask you out and my dream has came true Mari thank you soo much and yes I will go on a date with you how about next Saturday?"

Marinette jumped up and down and said yes. We were still walking till we got to marinette's house and then I told her goodnight and her parents thanked me. I headed home happy but said at the same time I looked at the trees and then the stars and the sky. The moon was so pretty. I still wanted marinette though. My blonde hair was in my face I blew my hair our from infront of me and headed to my house I already was but I started to walk faster because it was getting kinda late and then I headed home. I looked over at the trees and watched as the sky growed darker and the stars and moon were showing more. I walked looking around were I was at. I knew that I was about 5 minutes from home. I was getting hungry my stomach started to growl then my phone rang. I got it to see it was marinette and I answered she asked me if it was ok to meet at her house at 6:20 so we could chat I told her that was ok.

Next thing I knew I was outside of my house I walked in my step father came to make sure I was ok and if I wanted anything I said I just wanted soup and the chefs made it
I ate the food and then went upstairs to brush my teeth. When I was done I got changed into my clothes and plugged my phone in and set a alarm for 5:30 I wanted to make sure I had enough time but I usually wake up at this time. I feel asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Marinette's pov: I was studying but I put my book down and then plugged my phone in and then set a series of 10 alarms after another so I would wake up and not miss this.

Next thing I knew it was moring I got up and then got ready and then ate breakfast! I waited for Zoe and then when I saw her my heart was racing she was just soo pretty. I told her goodmoring and she said goodmoring to. We held hands walking to school. We had time to spare so we got up on a balcony and saw the birds I put my hands on her face and then kissed her.

Author/spring: Quick note guys I will be using spring instead of author also the reason I don't bold this is bc my wattpad will bold the entire story even If I only highlighted this part but this is the end of the part this is a very long chapter but hope you guys like it!

-Spring out

-1234 words.