Chapter 19

Marinette's pov:"No zoe it's fine km just lost in my thoughts sorry if I made you worried."

I am tho

She doesn't need to know that tho.

I'm just worrying too much I guess.

I looked at zoe and then we started to walk again.
I saw the school and we both looked at each other then the sky and then walked into the school.

We were just silent.

But idk what to talk abt and then we headed up the stairs and the went to head up to class.I smiled at her and went to sit down at my desk.

I smiled at Alya and then feel asleep not even realizing that I did I woke up to Lie-la there and her talking.

Ugh I don't need this today.

Why today when I'm very stressed ughh.
I wanted to scream I was very annoyed but well its school but...
I don't want to hear her make fun of me for it.

She does beat me up a lot.

And today's probably going to be no different.

I'm gonna get a bad beating probably she seems to be in a really bad mood.

I just tried to calm down. I started to look at the walls and then my hands and then got my notebook and started to draw till the teacher came in to start to teach.
She must be late today. She might of had another doctor's appointment. Well she's pregnant and has to check on the baby to make sure it's alr.

She walked into class soon after and said good morning we all said good morning back and then I had to use the bathroom so I asked and then she said yes.

I was done going into the bathroom then I saw Lila.

I was starting to back up and then....

Hi I'm just so evil, but I hope you like this part!