Chapter 37/5k special part 2

Author:Thank u all sm for reading my story and thank thank u for 5.79k reads I didn't expect to ever get this far!!! Thank u all sm!!!

Marinette's pov:My head hurt and I was tired but now fucking hawkmoth was here... I got up and started to fight only taking a few punchs and I started to adapt to how he was fighting a bit more and started to doge and fight a lot better. Zoe was helping me too Rena rouge and chat were helping me too... He was slowly getting tired of fighting... my head was still hurting bad... I took a hard punch to the face which hurt a lot causing my nose to bleed..
I kept fight and then hawkmoth got tired... it had been a week since chat noir had accidentally hit him with his Cataclysm.. Who ever hawkmoth was I felt a bit bad for them they would surely die.. its gonna be a slow painful death too...
It was sad but he has hurt a lot of peolpe too...
He backed off and u could tell he was tired and in a some pain.
Zoe was tired I used my power and fixed the city. We did the normal pound it and me and I took Zoe somewhere and she gave me her miraculous. I smiled and told her thank u. She smiled at me. I walked away and de transformed too. My head was still hurting.. least I didn't have much of my injures anymore...
I started to walk home..
The lights were brighting up the street... I walked into my house making sure I didn't make much noise as I walked into my house. I walked up into my room and changed into my pj's....