Chapter 24

Marinette's pov: I sat down as the teacher said good morning.

I got my notebook ready and a pen to get ready to take notes as I moved the hair that was covering my face.
My midnight blue hair was annoying sometimes with it going into my face.
I let my hair out of its normal pigtails and let my hair down.

Dang I haven't done that in a while. As the teacher kept explaining the lesson I grew more bored but I still could focus until we saw a super villain outside attacking Paris we all got out are seats and started to head to a safe place I went somewhere safe when no one could see me and said "Tikki spots on!" My ladybuged pattern superhero outfit was on. I quickly went to go fight and inspect the villain chat noir was there too. I realized that Vespera aka Zoe would help this battle a lot.
I told chat that I was going to get vespera and I started to run and use my magical yo yo to get there I saw Zoe and pulled the bee maraicls out of my little phone type thing and handed it to Zoe as she transformed. Her outfit wasent like a bee I would say it's more like a wasp but she's still Hella hot like this.

Author: Hey sorry I haven't updated in 6 days. I just have had no motivation at all.
Thank u for almost 3k reads too!