Chapter 36/5k special

Author: I never expected this story to get this much TYSM GUYS!!<333
I will make this longer this time! I won't be able to update much due to school but I will try to still update!!

Marinette's pov: I blushed a bit from how she had caught me. Her hand was still on my waist. I looked up at her. She had a soft smile as she apologized. And she asked if I was still up for getting ice cream. I nodded yes. I wasn't feeling much happy still. I wasn't smiling like I normally do. I missed kagami a lot she was my friend and she was gone.Zoe made me feel a bit better she was so kind and sweet.She smiled at me and we started to walk. I let my hair down for once. I was bored with the hair style. I looked at the sky it was a very pretty sunset. The yellow orange red and pink with the clouds mixing a bit with the color was super pretty and the river reflecting the sun making it even more pretty.
Zoe was still more pretty tho with her in the middle with all of the colors and more it was a very pretty sight to see. I blushed a bit and smiled as we kept walking towards the ice cream shop a little breeze started to form. Zoes hair started to fly in the wind a bit it was very pretty.
The setting sun hit her face. We finally got the ice cream. They gave us ice cream Zoe got blue and pink and I got pink and yellow like zoes hair!
I ate the ice cream and it tasted amazing my face lighted up from each time I tasted it tasted so good.Zoe seemed to like hers too.We were sitting on the same bench eating the same ice cream as the sun was finishing going down and then moon was able too be seen. The sunset had some dark blue at the top signing that dark would be soon.
We finished our ice cream and started to walk we parted ways. I walked home saddened by kagamis death and Zoe leaving. I looked at my phone and at the time. I walked faster so I could make it home fast. I was getting very tired. I kept walking my eyes felt very heavy. I finally got somewhat close to my house until a villan was spotted. I was very made at that there was a fucking villan why can't I just get some fucking rest for once I'm so fucking tired rn.
I went to go find a hiding place. Tikki was scared when she saw how tired I was she tried to stop me from fighting which I refused to do so...

"Tikki spots on!!!"
I transformed into a red suit with black spots like a ladybug as normal.

The fight went in a blur but then hawkmoth showed up

Author:I'm gonna make a part 2 maybe for thos special I just have no ideas I hope u guys have a good day or night!!!