Chapter 39/6k special part 2

Author: I took a little break thanks for waiting!I just have a lot going on and still do so if I take I break I will not give up this story thanks for all of the support!!!

Zoe's Pov: I smiled and me and marinette started to talk I listened happily. Marinette always knows how to bright up a room of peolpe and can always make peolpe happy least she makes me happy.We walked into the class and I sat down we could still talk just I was faither away mari sits by alya. Alya is pretty nice just I should sit by marinette!
The teacher walked in.

Marinette's pov: I grabbed my notebook and started to take notes I pushed the hair out of my face.
As started to write again taking notes. The teacher soon after that announced that there was going to be a big test coming up and a project. I started to stress out a bit hearing that due ti my work of being a hero and trying to become a good fashion designer in which I need to practice and then studying on top of that was going to be a lot of work and it wasn't fun to think about.The test was worth 90% of our grade same with the projects like the rest of the projects and tests.
Soon class ended and I headed to my next class. I sat down a listened to what the art teacher said. The art teacher told us to get working on are projects which I grabbed the paint I needed to finish as I dropped the paint and it spilled on my face. I now had paint on my face. I picked up my mess in shame and started to work on my project. The paint brush flowed so clean with every stroke I put on the canvas. Soon after I knew it was finshed as I looked at my picture with was of a sunset and the ocean.