Chapter 38/6k special

Hey guys! Thank u all sm for all of the reads. I can't believe we're at 6.3k reads!! Tysm!!!

Marinette's pov: I undid my hair and let it down. My hair was to my shoulders as I slowly took off the little makeup I had on as I grabbed my phone and climbed up on my bed.Tikki looked at me and smiled and told me goodnight as Tikki feel asleep I looked outside with the cold moonlight from my window hitting me the air was cooler now.My face was still a bit bruised and my head remained pounding. My head felt like it was going to explode. I got up off my bed slowly, making sure not to wake up tikki. I got down and looked around for a cup or anything that could hold some water soon. As I found a cup, I filled it up with some water and grabbed some medicine. I took the medicine and washed the cup and put it back. I walked back up to my bedroom.I got on my bed and tried to sleep. The pain slowly faded, and then I could finally sleep in peace. Finally, I got really tired as I slowly fell asleep thinking about Zoe as then I was asleep. I dreamed some and then I have a horrible nightmare...
I knew it wasn't real. The nightmare began with Zoe getting hurt as I couldn't run up to save her as they started to slowly cut her, open them, taking her organs slowly out. The screams and cries then more peolpe showed up in the dream more and more peolpe getting ripped up as I was chained and now being able to do anything and that I could only watch them of what they were doing.I screamed from what was happing and Zoes screams and cries were loud and what I could hear...
I woke up fast from my alarm crying a bit sweating a a lot from the dream and I looked at the time as I shut off my alarm as I slowly got up as I got off my bed tikki smiling at me and telling me good morning which I said back to her too... I got my makeup down and brushed my hair and then looked at this dress i had and looked at it some more and decided to put it on it feel just below my knees as I put some nice black cute shoes on with some pink socks and my hair down with a little bow in it. I grabbed my stuff and headed to school. I took in a big breath as I smelt the cool crisp air it was January, meaning today was the day Zoe joined a few months ago!
Zoe was just so amazing that I couldn't wait to see her. I was finally feeling a bit better it had been 1 month since kagami died, I was finally smiling a bit more, and I dressed up a bit for fun, I smiled as I finally got up to the school and I saw Zoe as she smiled and I could tell there was a bit of blush on her face She waved to me and said hello to me as I smiled and said "Good morning Zoe"....

Author: There maybe might be a part 2 for the 6k special!