Chapter 27/3k special!!

Author: I didn't ever think I would have to make a 3k special but here we go! Also quick question are u guys excited for the miraculous ladybug movie ik I am!
Well let's get into the story!

Marinette's pov: I start to head back to my house I only have 2 minutes before I de transform...
I used my yo yo to get my school faster the cool crisp wind hit my face as my hair blew with the wind as I looked at shops and all of the decorations they had up it was all pretty It was all very pretty and nice to see and watch. I only had 30 secs before I would de transform. I got in a alleyway and de transformed. Then I handed tikki a cookie so she could re store her power and I let her in my little purse. I ran the rest of the way which wasn't that far and then I sat back down in my seat when I got back to class.
It was 1:30 so I had abt a hour left of class but the teacher let us go home early I looked at Zoe and then walked up to her. "Zoe do u want to come to my house? Tonight?"

Zoe's pov: I nodded my head yes I was excited at the idea of hanging out with mari.
Mari looked to be happy as I said yes and then I grabbed my backpack and then put it on my shoulders. Then I reached to grab her hand which she allowed me to hold her hand and we started to walk out of class the alya saw us and squelled as she saw us hold hands.

Marinette's pov: I saw alya and knew she was going to freak out from how happy she would be. Which I was right. I saw as she took out her phone and me and Zoe just looked at each other knowing what was abt to happen! We smiled at eachother then looked back at alya and then she walked up to Zoe and then started to death stare her. You better be nice to my bestie alya said.

Zoe laughed and said yes then alya went back to being rlly happy then we told her goodbye as we started to head to my house.

Author: Srry this is shorter but I will make a birthday special on my birthday for u guys which my birthday is on July 4th!
So that will be soon I hope u like this chapter!

432 words!