Chapter 26

Author: Before I start this I would like to thank u got 3k reads! I'm so haply for this I will make a 3k special soon!

Marinette's pov: I got up looking a lila.

I looked a vespera and then back at lila.
I got my yo yo ready and was ready to fight when I felt a hard kick to my back.

Dang have I gotten weak now. I looked into her green eyes full and shinging with evil.
"Lucky charm!"

I got a paint can? What can I do with this I start to look around dogeing blows and attacking lila.
I figured out the plan and set it to action.
I started the plan and I needed the help of vespera.

"Vespera can u freeze her pls?"
Vespera nods and freezes her and then I cover her glasses type thing lila had over her eyes and then she couldn't see.i broke the thing that had the Akuma in it.
"No more evil doing little akuma time to de evilsie!"

"Bye bye little butterfly" I pound it with vespera and chat noir as I take Zoe to another place and she gives me her mariculs.
I put it back it the miracle box and say thank u to Zoe as I leave!
Author:srry to end it here its rlly late were I'm at but srry if these are short I will be doing a 3k special sometime I have softball and more speaking of softball I got the game ball today! I might do a get to know me chapter in the future! I'm going to go sleep now have a good night or day!