Chapter 32/4K Special

Author:I didn't expect this much reads but here u go!!!
This is gonna be a longer chapter bc I'm so nice!
Thank u for the idea!! But here u guys go!

I also made an mha rp server on discord let me know if u want to join!

Marinette's pov:I kissed her again no one was there until I heard footsteps then I saw the figure
"ADRIAN YOUR HERE!" Marinette was shocked and looked at Zoe she was a bit embarrassed but looked at Adrian again.
Adrin walked up to Zoe and grabed her
Zoe's pov: I was shocked then Adrian said I had to be nice and to not break her heart or else Adriens smile was creepy
I nodded back and walked up to marinette and hugged her again. I was getting kinda tired.

Adrian's pov: I was saddened when I saw them but I'm happy for marinette.
I did get some feels for her but luka be kinda fine tho.
I would break zoes bones if she breaks marinettes heart I went back down the staries and left.

Marinettes pov: I looked back at Zoe and started to kiss her again she was so pretty.

I could stop myself.
I started to add my tongue in the kiss and then I pushes her the wall and keeps kissing her only breaking thr kiss for air.
She was just so cute I looked into her eyes as we started to kiss more.
I stopped when I heard someone coming up into my room so we quickly stopped and then acted like we were studying
It wad my dad wondering if we wanted cookies I said yes once I saw zoes eyes bright up at the fact of having cookies
It was nice to see her so happy!
I grabbed the plate of cookies from my dad and put them on my desk they were chocolate chips cookies!
Zoe told me those where here favorite!
I was happy to see her happy her eyes were so bright it was amazing to see her eyes bright up like that I was so happy she was the most amazing person in the world then I heard a knock on my door I answered and saw alya there she seemed very sad i was scared to see what happened to make her.
"Alya what's wrong?"
Alya seemed very sad I could tell somthing terrible happened I didn't want to hear it bc I hoped it was bad as she opened her mouth.

"So u know kagami right. I know u guys are good friends but I'm srry to inform that kagami has passed away"

Those words hit me hard I was shocked and sad at the same time .

I started to cry when I heard that and I started to cry harder i could belive what just happened
Alya and Zoe hugged me I couldn't understand what just happened and what I heard. I was devastated

Author: I got bored but this is the 4k special hope u liked it

https://discord.gg/syJc3DTS
Here's the server I may make an miraculous ladybug rp server too