Chapter 35

Author: I'm srry that j haven't updated I had a pet die this week so I been rlly sad but I'm back! And thabk u for 4.94k reads I never expected this little story that I stared for fun to get this far tysm!!!

Marinette's pov:
I let chat and rena know what I was gonna get Vespera.
I still was sad and it was hard to fight without showing that I was sad during the fight. I missed kagami sm...
I ran into a pole and slammed my face into it which hurt kinda bad.
I started to run faster. I found Zoe soon after and gave her the miraculous. I watched her as she put the miraculous in her hair and transformed. Her braid was so pretty with her normal blonde hair mixed with some black. We started to head back hoping that rena and chat weren't hurt much. Seeing Zoe was making me feel a bit better...
I was tired of the constant villan attacks tho I just wanted to live my life. I was only a 14 year old girl who's fighting constantly to save an entire city. Plus with school it was so mentally draining.

We got to rena and chat and started to fight again. This villain was stronger then normal. I used my lucky charm and I scanned what I needed to do to stop this villain which I did and de evilsied thr akuma and said miraculous ladybug and fixed the city Zoe gave me back her miraculous and I ran to see Zoe (marinette is back as marinette now) I bumped into her again which then she caught me by the waist...