Chapter Six

Sasha's POV

The fly back to Wartwood wasn't too hard in all honesty. Anne and I switched who was flying when it seemed we were getting around the halfway point to Wartwood. Marcy didn't seem to he having any large troubles with Darcy on the way either. Honestly, this was somewhat surprising for what I'm hoping are obvious reasons.

The hard part was going to be planning on how to get rid of Darcy before the situation escalates any further.

The moment we got back to the Plantar's, Marcy went inside without a word. Anne and I glanced at each other before walking in. "You go tell the Plantars what's happened, I'll go talk to Marcy," I suggest. Anne nodded and walked off as I went to look for Marcy.

I walked down to the basement to see if Marcy was trying to find comfort in Anne's bed. Normally, back when we were teens and before this whole Amphibia ordeal, if Marcy was stressed during a sleepover or when we were just hanging out at Anne's she would go to Anne's bedroom and lay in her bed. Honestly, it was kind of cute. I felt a light blush brushing my cheeks as I smile slightly at the thought. Getting back on track, I look over to Anne's bed.

I was right.

Marcy was laying down on Anne's bed, curled up in the blankets. "Mars..? Am I okay to come in?" I asked. I mean, I'm going to either way, but it would be nice to get her permission. The blankets moved slightly and I heard a small, "Mhm." She sounded quiet and her usual excitement was gone. I frowned slightly upon realizing this and walked over to Anne's bed, sitting on the edge. "You want to talk about it? It'll help. And might I remind you that I'm a therapist," I offer. Marcy then moved to make space next to her. Taking the opportunity to get comfortable, I laid next to her, asking, "What's on your mind, Mars?"

"Lot..." she mumbled. Although, it seemed as if she was struggling to speak a bit. My brows furrow slightly. Was she okay? Thinking back on it, Marcy would usually tell us we can come in with a 'yeah' or 'sure' or 'I don't mind.' Now she's struggling to speak? What's wrong?

Then it clicked.

"Mars? Did you go nonverbal?" I ask. I haven't seen her nonverbal since ten years ago. Granted, I haven't seen her in ten years, but still. Even then it was a while back.

My suspicions are confirmed as I notice Marcy 'mhm' and nod slightly. "Well- do you want cuddles? I remember they always helped you a bit back in high school-" I offer. Marcy looked up slightly and nodded, scooting closer to me. I smile slightly, scooping her up into my arms.

"Woah Marbles, you're definitely a lot taller than I remember!" I heard her respond with a small snicker so quiet I almost missed it. I smiled a bit at my success on making her feel even a bit better.

Conveniently, Anne was just now coming down the stairs. "Hey Sash, you down here?" I heard her ask. I replied, "Yeah," I turn to Marcy, "Want to ask Annie if she can join the cuddles?" Marcy nodded rapidly in response. I snickered slightly and whispered a plan to Marcy. I think she was agreeing because she squealed a bit and stopped cuddling.

"Hey Anne? Can you come over and check on Marcy for me? I'm sooooooooo tired and you're my second favorite person besides myself. Marcy is also my second favorite because I can't choose between two beautiful women," I state matter-of-factly. I heard Anne scoff playfully, "Uh-huhhh... aren't you literally with her? I mean I'll do it anyway to get to spend time with Marcy but still-"

I snicker slightly as I don't reply and watch Anne walk over to Marcy. "Hey Mars, how ya- WUAH-" I watched with a sly grin as Marcy pulled Anne and somehow found the arm strength to pull Anne over herself and into the middle of us. I snickered, "Gotchaaaa!~" and Marcy was having a small giggle fit. "What was that for dude?? I think you just broke my leg!" Ane jokingly stated. I snort, "Yeah okay, whatever old lady."

Before she could say something I covered her mouth. "No-no, we're here for cuddles, not fighting," I snicker and pull both Marcy and Anne close. I have to admit, it's pretty nice. I blush slightly at the thought but for now I ignore it. It's probably because it's been so long anyways. Being comfortable in their embrace, I allow myself to nod off to sleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - I just wanted to say i hc marcy as autistic so i decided to try to show that through her being nonverbal, however ive never personally seen or experienced nonverbality- so- hoping that was alright-
Also, idk how much im gonna write on my phone as i prefer the chromebook but since school ended the day i wrote this the school took the chromebook
Im not fully sure when school starts back up, probably sometime in middle/late August
I have another chapter already written but im gonna wait for a bit on that so everyone can at least get one update during the summer
As always, have a great day/night! BYEEE!