Chapter Seven

Marcy's POV

Waking up, I yawned and blinked a bit. I look around before my memory comes back to me. I blush lightly as I remember that Anne and Sasha are cuddling me right now. I do appreciate being with Anne and Sasha again. I missed having the feeling of the people I care about do this for me.

"I missed Anne and Sasha."

"Well no shit Sherlock. Our frog, it's almost like you have a crush on them." I refrained from rolling my eyes and retorted (mentally), "At least I have someone - no, two people - that actually like me. In the end, you have nobody but yourselves." This shut them up for a mere moment, but only a moment as I heard their laughing ring out. Frog, that's so annoying.

"You sure they really care or they just think you've changed from what you've done in the past? When they see you're still the teenager who wants to get away from her problems and only cares about what she thinks, they'll leave the first chance they get. Face it, Wu. You're the one who's alone."

I frown a bit at this. Anne and Sasha give no reaction. Although, I think they fell asleep. Maybe I can leave to gather my thoughts.

I slowly try to squeeze out of their grasp. I realized I was blushing slightly. Maybe because they're buff. Well, Sasha is, I remember she has a six-pack, I think Anne's working on one. And here I am with my weak nerd arms.

When I finally got out of their embrace, I put a stuffed animal in my spot. It wasn't nearly my size but I think it worked because they both only stirred a little bit before going still again. I quietly sigh in relief as I begin slowly making my way up the stairs.

"We've never seen you be this cautious, Marcy. We have to say, we are impressed. Are you this focused on hiding things from them again?" I don't let them get satisfaction as I ignore them and continue walking quietly outside.

After shutting the door surprisingly without it creaking, I start to make my way toward the lake. It wasn't too far of a walk. Pretty simple if you ask me. I sit on a small ledge by a small waterfall. I like how the water sounds. It's calming.

"We hope you realize this was a mistake. And we thought you were supposed to be wit." I scoff, "Yeah yeah, whatever. You can't take control over me if I fight back. You probably just want to scare me and make it easier." Snickering, they replied, "Sorry to break it to you Mars, but we genuinely will gain control easier. It's like Anne and Sasha trigger an automatic calm response from you. They ground you to what little control you have over us. They're the reason we haven't been able to make a comeback since we've gotten here. But oh, look who isn't here right now?"

"Again, you're just trying to scare me. I know not to trust you. You've done way too much to be trusted and the only way you can fix that is to get out of my life and-" I was cut off as I covered my mouth. I let out an annoyed grumble at this.

Wait.

"We know what you're thinking. Yes, we did do that. Thanks for that useless speech, by the way. Distracted you from us for a bit. Just enough time. We can do this." I continue trying to pull my hand down.

It's not working.

Why isn't it working?

What's happening?

It feels like the world is spinning. Why is the world spinning?

"Goodnight our sweet, deceivable host," was the last thing I heard before blacking out.