Episode2

Jessie: Good morning, kids! Are you excited to go to Central Park today?
Winter: Ugh, do we have to? Can't we just stay inside and watch TV?
Jessie: Sorry, Winter, but we're going. Ravi needs to walk Mr. Kipling.
Luke: Hey Winter, you should come with me and Emma for our photography project.
Winter: As if! I don't want to get stuck with her all day.
Emma: Hey now, that's not fair.
Zuri: And I don't want to run into Mrs. Chesterfield again. She's so mean to us.
Jessie: We'll just have to sneak by her and make sure we avoid any trouble.
They make their way to Central Park but things start going wrong when Zuri begins being bullied by an imaginary girl named Genevieve. Meanwhile, Jessie accidentally breaks Mrs. Chesterfield's tooth when trying to bribe her with cookies as she threatens to call animal control on Mr. Kipling.
Tony and Zuri keep the animal control officers at bay while Mr. Kipling escapes into Mrs. Chesterfield's apartment. Eventually, they all witness Mr. Kipling courageously saving Mrs. Chesterfield's dog Zeus from an approaching eagle.
Mrs. Chesterfield finally agrees to let Mr. Kipling stay in the building and Emma and Luke use Mr.Kipling's heroic moment as the perfect shot for their project.
But in a twist of fate, Emma attacks Luke when he receives credit for taking the winning photo in class as they hail praises on Jessie who was absent from school due to a photoshoot she had been booked for because of her ability of capturing moments through pictures that resulted in an offer from a large studio looking for someone with her skills and creative eye
Winter realizes the importance of taking chances no matter how uncomfortable it feels because it could lead them to opportunities that are worth taking.