Episode6

Jessie: "Hey Zuri, want to go to the park and play with some real kids?"
Zuri: "But I like my imaginary friends."
Jessie: "I know, honey. But it's important to have real friends too. You can't just rely on your imagination forever."
Zuri: "Okay, Jessie. Let's go."
At the park, they meet their neighbor, Mrs. Arthur aka Nana Banana.
Nana Banana: "Hello there! Want a balloon animal?"
Zuri: "Yes please, Nana Banana!"
Jessie: "What is she doing here? She's not an actual kid for you to be friends with."
Zuri: "But she's fun! You're always so busy, Jessie."
Jessie gets jealous and throws Nana out after a banana peel is left on the stairs.
Zuri: "Why did you do that? I liked her!"
Meanwhile, Luke, Emma and Ravi steal a plastic toy animal from the park while trying to avoid Ranger Bill, the nearly-blind park security guard.
Mr. Kipling falls in love with the plastic toy animal.
Winter: "What are you doing with that toy?"
Luke: "We wanted to bring it home for Mr. Kipling."
Winter: "You guys are going to get in trouble...let's hide it!"
Nana Banana smooth talks Ranger Bill into letting them keep the toy.
Nana Banana: "Don't worry about it kiddos! Here's a balloon animal - feel better now?"
Luke/Ravi/Emma/Winter/Zuri/Mr.Kipling (in unison): "Yeah!"
In the end, they all return home happy and closer together than ever before - knowing it was just another day where anything can happen when they come together as a family - imaginary friends or not.