Episode7

Jessie: Luke, I found you the perfect math tutor, her name is Connie. She's a whiz at math and can help you with your homework.
Luke:AHHHHH!
Connie: Hi Luke, I'm Connie. Shall we get started on your homework?
Luke: Sure thing....
(Winter enters)
Winter: Hey guys, what's going on?
Jessie: Luke just started his tutoring session with Connie.
Winter: Cool. Hey, did you hear about the Harry Potter dance at school tomorrow night?
Luke: No, I didn't.
Connie: Oh yes, I heard about it. Would you like to go with me?
Luke: Um... sure.
Jessie: That's great! It'll be good for Luke to have some fun and make new friends.
(At the dance)
Winter: Look at all these people dressed up in Harry Potter costumes!
Emma: Aren't they just amazing? I love your Hermoine outfit Winter!
Zuri: Ravi thinks he can predict the future with his Mystical iBall app on his tablet.
Emma: What?! That sounds crazy!
Ravi: It's true! Look what it predicted for Zuri's question about her pony stuffed animal...
Zuri: (looking worried) Mr. Kipling destroying my precious pony stuffed animal? That can't be right...
Bertram walks in looking confused and annoyed
Bertram : Why are all of you looking so worried?
Winter : We were talking about Ravi's Mystical iBall application and its predictions. It predicted that something bad will happen to you tonight.
Bertram : What?! That's ridiculous!
They continued their night till the end but Bertram could never know how close he was from getting hurt. Winter starts to think that Connie might not be the perfect person she made her up to be while they are all worrying about what might happen to Bertram.