Episode3

Winter, Luke, Ravi, and Mr. Kipling were watching a scary movie alone in the house.
Luke: "Ravi, did you see that? It was so terrifying!"
Ravi: "Yeah, but I don't easily get scared."
Suddenly, Luke disappears from the room. And Winter appears in a screaming costume.
Winter: "Boo!"
Ravi and Mr. Kipling run from the room terrified.
Later on, Ravi found himself duct taped to his bedroom door inside a sleeping bag. He was fed up with Luke's pranks.
Ravi: "You'll get your Karma back."
Meanwhile, Emma thought Tony was falling for Jessie.
Emma: "Tony is falling for Jessie."
Jessie didn't believe her at first but was later asked to lunch by Tony in Central Park. Jessie tried to dress casually but still ended up looking fabulous. During the date Jessie felt vulnerable as she has never had anyone special in her life.
Tony finally asked to walk her home and after few steps, he leaned in for a kiss...that's when it happened!
Jessie mistook his intentions and maced him instead.
Returning back to their penthouse she confided in Luke and let him back inside who tried helping her by performing some tasks to bad karma away.
During their efforts towards achieving karma wash out in the rain Luke believed he had lost his bad karma.
Later Bertram appears at midnight wearing scary costumes scaring everyone away. He gains the screening room for his benefit as he enjoyed being alone sometimes!