three

————————————————————————
Bazaar:

liked by 10,562,929 peopleBazaar: The new cover of our magazine shot with the beautiful Juliette Laurent in Monaco this week! So happy with this result! 🤍

Bazaar: The new cover of our magazine shot with the beautiful Juliette Laurent in Monaco this week! So happy with this result! 🤍

comments:

username19: nobody missed her

random273: she is so pretty

isa.herneaz: the fact of the matter is she's this beautiful in real life.
________________________________

"Good morning beautiful girl!" I smiled, finding her at the bottom of the stairs, stuffed bunny in hand. Her long curls were a crazy tangled mess hanging down her back.

Throwing her arms in the air to signal that she wanted to be picked up, Camila huffed quietly as she stuck her bottom lip out "I want to watch tangled mummy."

Since my sister had allowed us to stay with her for the month, she'd been coming into my room and turning off my alarm and taking it upon herself to get her niece out of bed in the morning.

Scooping her up into my arms, I pressed a kiss onto her forehead and nodded knowingly, "We can watch it later, it's a lovely day and I think we should have a look and see the park."

"Yay!" She squealed running off to play with my sisters dog in the mean time, she's since become one of her best-friends.

Esme gave me a tired yawn as I sat down next to her on the couch, "You seriously need to stop doing all the work, you're already letting us stay with you."

She shook her head, "I'm hoping the more I help out the more likely it is that you stay here in Monaco, permanently."

I shook my head, "I can't just come back, besides Camila loves it in Italy she's made lots of friends in school and it's so chaotic to move her so young."

"Please." Esme begged, "Stay here permanently, or just consider it," she thought for a moment "You could get the house next door, I'd come over every single day to help out."

I shrugged watching her chasing the dog, "You know we can't, I'm conscious that his family will see her with me and I'm not ready to deal with any of that, it's too risky to move."

She shrugged simply "Just tell his family, head over there and explain yourself so they cannot be mad at you or anything."

I snorted, "It's not that easy, I've hidden their granddaughter from them for godsake, I mean theirs a reason I don't speak to our mum and dad, let alone his."

When I found out I was pregnant, my longing to escape Monaco increased dramatically. I didn't want to deal with everyone I knew in a time of crisis, so I blocked out everybody and started a new life with my baby in Italy.

The baby no one knew about.

The child that still hardly anyone knows about and I plan on keeping it that way for as long as possible.

She shook her head and got up from the sofa, "You can't keep it from his family forever, or the public. The sooner you just announce it the better, just rip of the band aid and come clean and ignore the consequences."

"Maybe." I countered, not really considering it.

She groaned looking down at her phone, "I will convince you when I get back, already looking forward to the tangled re runs."

Esme is the person who holds me in my bad times, the person who dances with me in my happiness. I can't recall a single day where I haven't appreciated my sister, my hard working and inspirational older sister.

I smiled turning to face camila, "Right- little miss you need to stop chasing the dog and get dressed if you want to go to the park today okay?"

She immediately sprinted to the guest bedroom  and began throwing her clothes everywhere, the messiness being something I would have to clean later, however in my eyes there is no one that can be equal to her beauty.

There is no word to describe how much she means to me, nothing that could lessen my love for her and no matter how old she will one day be she is always going to be my little girl, our little girl.

"Mummy! Do you like?" She asked spinning around, since becoming four she'd taken a lot more pride in dressing herself, and I didn't have the heart to ruin her fun.

I held in my laughter, "Oh wow- I love the tiara and the flower crown together that's creative. Are you sure about the yellow tights and a purple top?"

She mumbled "Purple is my favourite and lellow."

———————

The park was unusually quiet for such a sunny weekend morning, so Camila had the entire playground to herself, which I much preferred, and ran from the slide to the swings and back again. I would wait for her at the bottom of the slide and chase her until she made it up the stairs of the slide again.

It didn't take long until she was worn out from playing, collapsing on the grass just outside of the playground in a fit of giggles calling out "Come on mummy!" I watched her as I walked over, laying down next to her in the grass, both staring up at the fluffy clouds in the bright blue sky.

As I heard footsteps approaching my head darted upwards instantly aware of my surroundings, "Juliette? You alright down there?"

"You aren't stalking me are you?" I awkwardly chuckled as Charles wandered closer, Camila remained lying down and pointing at the clouds, I whispered to her "Stay here for a second okay?"

I got up from the grass and made my way towards Charles, hoping he wouldn't catch on to the fact I was with Camila, "Not quite, just on a run, usually come down here."

I nodded, praying that Camila was staying down in the long blades of grass and he wouldn't notice her presence, "Well that's fun..  training I presume?"

He nodded, looking past me a little confused "Yeah the season is almost over but a Ferrari win is not out of sight."

I smiled at him, desperately trying to get him to leave before Camila bounds over "Well I wish you the best of luck with that."

"Yeah- you should come to a race again soon."

I shook my head,as we continued chatting  "I can't do it, hopefully one day but I'm not seeing it happening any time soon."

"Well it's something to work towards-

"Mummy! A lady bug! A lady bug!" Camila squealed at the top of her lungs, cradling it in her hands, prepared to show it to me in the hopes that I would let her keep it, she's desperate for a pet.

Shit.